No Nando

Guest Copthorneowl

He's fine played table football with him last night, we sent Winall off for violent conduct.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Thing is I think Nando is a bit of knob and he doesn't help himself at times...but that pales in comparison to some of the absolute fruit loops in our fanbase. 

The guy could Tweet a picture of him playing on Fifa as Watford and some of our lot would be jumping all over it. 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thing is I think Nando is a bit of knob and he doesn't help himself at times...but that pales in comparison to some of the absolute fruit loops in our fanbase. 

The guy could Tweet a picture of him playing on Fifa as Watford and some of our lot would be jumping all over it. 

Remember when some one posted a pic of his shin pad, thought the world was gonna end.

PS wasn't you was it?

Edited by daleblue

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Hang on....

Forestieri is going back to WATFORD?

That explains his 'injury' today that kept him away from Owls In The Park 

Must be down at Craven Cottage having his medical to go back to play in the Watford first team

Boooooooooo

FF OUT

Owlstalk Shop