Josh Sims....

20 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Carlos likes getting us over the line, he has done that in 50% of the games played.

Carlos doesn't like losing he has avoided that in  75% of the games played. 

And Carlos doesn't like wingers.

Which is my point.

No idea what you are rambling on about.

No idea about this guy really, except I know he's been mentioned as one of the next Southampton academy products that could break through.

However, if we're in competition with other clubs for this lad (and let's be honest, it'll be very unlikely we aren't), then why would Southampton even contemplate loaning us one of their brightest prospects? 

Southampton are a club run brilliantly, especially from a youth development point of view. They'll scrutinise every club they send their players on loan too.

Why would they send their rapid left winger to a club, who have within the last 18 months brought in 3, more proven, wingers, in McGeady, Buckley & McManaman, to the club and not used them? To a club that doesn't utilise wingers in the slightest?

What good would that do to the lads development? None whatsoever. And for that reason, I can't see it happening. They'd be better off loaning him to a side, perhaps not as "good" but will at least look to give the lad some playing time. 

Edited by frastheowl