Ryan Kent

We're after him on loan

Played on loan at Barnsley last year, making 44 appearances and scoring 3 goals. Won Young Player of the Year.

Recently signed a new contract with Liverpool. Very highly rated. Also got Villa, Derby and Hull after him. 

Thoughts?

Just now, MOwl said:

We're after him on loan

Played on loan at Barnsley last year, making 44 appearances and scoring 3 goals. Won Young Player of the Year.

Recently signed a new contract with Liverpool. Very highly rated. Also got Villa, Derby and Hull after him. 

Thoughts?

All the best at Villa then Ryan

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, MOwl said:

We're after him on loan

Thoughts?

Wondering whether to have tea before I take my lad to footy training or after ??

2 minutes ago, MOwl said:

We're after him on loan

Thoughts?

As I said in another thread, I've been told we aren't one of the clubs asking after him - although hopefully we are. Very highly rated at Liverpool. Klopp doesn't want him to go out on loan as he thinks he'll be used with the extra games Liverpool have but Kent wants to play every week and signed his new deal on  the agreement he could go and play.

44 minutes ago, MOwl said:

We're after him on loan

Thoughts?

We don't need him now, Carlos was going to play him centre back.