Just got back

Good to see matias getting some minutes , he really needs to be included more. It's time Carlos favourite go to man Wallace has his role reduced , garbage in both games at hillsborugh , not picked for our best performance against Fulham and garbage tonight . No coincidence. 

Wildsmith worries me, another who has gone alarmingly backwards 

41 minutes ago, owl84 said:

Just on the way back and can't agree with any of that other than Mathias. 

We had had no urgency about us at all until Forestieri went of the field. The attitude of the players and body language was all wrong. 

Wildsmith beat at his near post for the first he was rash for the second. But FF lost the ball for both 2nd and 3rd goal far too cheapily.

Palmer was shocking, Lees distribution was terrible couldn't pass it 5 yards. Ross Wallace was none existent, Winnall first touch was embarrassing. 

If people think that was a good performance i worry. The two goals glossed over a awful performance. 

I don't disagree with your points but that doesn't change that we dominated possession, moved the ball well and created chances throughout the game. 

Some good, some bad.  

Shocking for first 70 minutes.  Defence at sea particularly Palmer and Wildsmith.  Lees could not cope with being run at. 

Everything was lacklustre from what could easily have been a first choice team apart from the GK.  No pace and no life for the majority.  Low points were FF whos body language and team play was horrendous, Winnall and Abdi. 

Bannan kept plugging away but it wasn't really happening and any fight only came at 3-0 with great cameos from Nuhiu, Matias and Joao, apart from a couple of sitters from Nuhiu And Matias. 

Carlos was sent to the stand and it all looked z bit embarrassing with pushing and shoving with an over zealous steward and their fans.  

I fear for the team and manager at the moment and another huge game Saturday. 

9 minutes ago, Bez said:

Other teams know how we play so set up accordingly. That hurts us. 

We arent quick to exploit the space they give us. Today they left the middle open but we didn't take advantage for 60 mins. 

We played well but poor touches from strikers let us down.  

FF is getting marked out of games but we don't exploit the space this creates by lifting it in behind. 

Saying all that, we were the better team and with Hunt and Westwood we would have won. 

Why are you doing this piggy? Anyone who went to the game can see your making stuff up talking out of your arse. What a sad life.

Garbage for 60 odd minutes. No urgency tippy tappy training match tempo. None of our players can cross a ball. We don't win any headers in their area. ( I know Rhodes did). FF showed no interest from the warm up to going off. Tom Lees can't pass to a player in a Wednesday shirt. Carlos's and his training staffs exploits were embarrassing. The actions of a man clearly under pressure. All round crap again until it's too late then the tempo ups, too little too late.

Just got back (to Doncaster). 

FF poor. 

Winnall poor.

Abdi poor.

Wallace poor.

Don't know what system we were playing but it didn't work. Every time Reach had the ball he had nobody to pass to other than Bannan. God knows where Forestieri kept disappearing to. FF, Abdi and Rhodes kept going down too easily looking for fouls. I've never shouted "Stay on your effing feet" so much at a match. Pudil did okay but he's far too slow. Lees' distribution was woeful. Say what you like about FF being best player. At the moment Bannan looks ten times the player he is.

Positives - Rhodes got 2 goals.

Nuhiu and Matias changed the game even though they both should have scored. We were unplayable for 15 minutes until Bannan committed a stupid foul and the players were distracted by what was going off in the stands. 

Matias looked good. Did far more in 15 minutes than FF did in whole match. 

We had enough chances in the end to win 5-3 (all in last 15 mins) but alas it was not to be. 

8 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Just got back (to Doncaster). 

FF poor. 

Winnall poor.

Abdi poor.

Wallace poor.

Don't know what system we were playing but it didn't work. Every time Reach had the ball he had nobody to pass to other than Bannan. God knows where Forestieri kept disappearing to. FF, Abdi and Rhodes kept going down too easily looking for fouls. I've never shouted "Stay on your effing feet" so much at a match. Pudil did okay but he's far too slow. Lees' distribution was woeful. Say what you like about FF being best player. At the moment Bannan looks ten times the player he is.

Positives - Rhodes got 2 goals.

Nuhiu and Matias changed the game even though they both should have scored. We were unplayable for 15 minutes until Bannan committed a stupid foul and the players were distracted by what was going off in the stands. 

Matias looked good. Did far more in 15 minutes than FF did in whole match. 

We had enough chances in the end to win 5-3 (all in last 15 mins) but alas it was not to be. 

This is exactly as I read it too.

I felt confident of getting the third until Carlos made it all about him. Shame really as I'd like to see him succeed.

1 hour ago, Bez said:

I live in Bolton. 

Good peformance. Should have smashed them but they took advantage of terrible Wildsmith and poor Palmer. 

Abdi awful too.  They cut out our crossing ability and we didn't make use of the centre of the pitch. 

Matias is a much needed player. Runs at people and takes them on. 

Bez from Bolton, Bez speak with straight tongue !

I thought with exception of Pudil back four were uncertain, Palmer not on it at all. In the middle it's too big a task for Bannan and Abdi. Out wide FF was more anonymous than Wallace but niethe posed much threat. Rhodes and Winnall wasn't working.

If Joao, Nuihu and Mattias showed anything it was that they would love a shirt. Their probing and pressing reinvigorated Bannan and Rhodes the latter registering twice must have pleased him.

Extra time was not beyond us but between them Bannan and Carlos screwed up getting involved with Parkinson as Bannan took a yellow and the injury time so precious to us just ebbed away as Carlos wrestled with Stewards in their West Stand.     

5 hours ago, james o connor said:

Good to see matias getting some minutes , he really needs to be included more. It's time Carlos favourite go to man Wallace has his role reduced , garbage in both games at hillsborugh , not picked for our best performance against Fulham and garbage tonight . No coincidence. 

Wildsmith worries me, another who has gone alarmingly backwards 

He hasn't gone alarmingly backwards. 

He drops clanger after clanger, with the odd camera save thrown in

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

He hasn't gone alarmingly backwards. 

He drops clanger after clanger, with the odd camera save thrown in

A bit like Joao , I thought he was brilliant against arsenal but yes since then he's been really poor. Should be out on loan. I know we now need a home grown player on the bench , but Dawson would be still here as well as palmer who regularly makes the squad 

Edited by james o connor

8 hours ago, twolaptops said:

2 goals for JR.....promising performance from Matias..............both dropped for Saturday then ?

reckon your right,also how did Nuhui miss that sitter,how people still clamour for him to wear a wednesday shirt before Joao is beyond me

On 23/08/2017 at 06:50, Brando17 said:

reckon your right,also how did Nuhui miss that sitter,how people still clamour for him to wear a wednesday shirt before Joao is beyond me

Because it bounced to his left thrower,scan us your ticket stub pal n PROOVE you went or are you a blunt in disguise.seen your other comments you werent there like ya claim