Sorry but carlos needs to go now!!!!

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Did CC coach Winnall to miss sitters or FF or Nuhiu 

No but he coaches them to defend and play attacking football not just tippy tappy football at the back then bang it forwards hoping some one will get on it.

Just now, gaz62uk said:

No but he coaches them to defend and play attacking football not just tippy tappy football at the back then bang it forwards hoping some one will get on it.

Whats defending got to do with missing sitters ?

And if that many chances are missed then there must have been some attacking 

Do you believe that CC coaches them to defend badly ?

What responsibility have the players got in all this ?

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Was managing Fletchers injury that the player himself told us about ( i know had it been CC to say you would have claimed it was an excuse ) 

Answer that one 

I would if I understood what you are driving at,anyway mine first...

11 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Fletcher himself told us he is carrying and managing an injury i for one don't want him playing (fairly) meaningless league cup games when we have an important League game Saturday 

Sounds like good management to me that 

Bloody ell, not playing an injured player is good management?

You must be the happiest happy clapper.. In The World

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Neg away everyone, but its getting embarrasing now.

Never got started against preston!

A goal down against chesterfield before we got started. Goals from Hooper and fletcher, yet fletcher doesnt start following game.

QPR, again didnt really start till 2nd half. Fletcher on the bench having scored in the previous game. Goal for winnall.

Sunderland, again didnt start really till 2nd half. wonder goal and probs the only time jones will score a goal like that.

fulham, again more of a second half performance, and fletch gets another.

Bolton, didnt start till last 15 mins. Fletcher ( top scorer at kick off) not even in squad. Rhodes gets a brace (only positive). Nailed on Rhodes will be dropped for next game.

How can the players and team build consistancy and get better if they are constantly rotated and dont get chance to build a run??

At the moment defenders are more or less nailed on to play due to injury, bannan has been stand out to guarantee a start.

However nobody gets a run to stake a claim for their starting place. no one is competing for places cos its rotated too much.

We need a settled side.

Agree, been said many times but cc will not change, all a bit of a mess imo

I answered yours i said maybe i didn't watch it so cant really comment 

The poster i quoted was banging on about Fletch being dropped

I for one would rather have him as fit as possible for saturday rather than risk him tonight so i think leaving him out was good management 

I asked if you did too ........................ its not difficult 

5 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Squad rotation is no bad thing. Also hammering him for us being 1-0 down against Chesterfield for about 5 minutes suggests a slight whiff of desperation.

At no point did i hammer us for being a goal down against chesterfield!! i was merely stating that it took something to get us going.

Squad rotation is whats killing us mate. Proven goalscorers like Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and winnal arent banging them in because they are not playing consistently to get the chance. Winnall was banging them in at Barnsley because he played consistently. It wasnt because he was a great striker in a poor team, they play the same opposition as us!! Its all down to not playing consistantly!

Pick our strike force and let them settle, then let the rest of the players battle for a starting place. Not thinking well its their turn next week but then i play next 2 games.

It's not even knee jerk nowadays...

I mean people have clearly made their mind up and some made their mind up last season. 

We get a win and it puts a bit of a lid on the festering rage momentarily. 

One defeat or a dodgy result and it all comes out again. 

Just now, mr moody said:

At no point did i hammer us for being a goal down against chesterfield!! i was merely stating that it took something to get us going.

Squad rotation is whats killing us mate. Proven goalscorers like Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and winnal arent banging them in because they are not playing consistently to get the chance. Winnall was banging them in at Barnsley because he played consistently. It wasnt because he was a great striker in a poor team, they play the same opposition as us!! Its all down to not playing consistantly!

Pick our strike force and let them settle, then let the rest of the players battle for a starting place. Not thinking well its their turn next week but then i play next 2 games.

Thats what happened tonight 

My guess is ( fitness allowing ) that Fletch and Hooper will come back in for Saturday leaving tonight a chance for the other strikers battle for a starting place 

Rhodes has Winnall and FF seemingly haven't 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Whats defending got to do with missing sitters ?

And if that many chances are missed then there must have been some attacking 

Do you believe that CC coaches them to defend badly ?

What responsibility have the players got in all this ?

Because i thought we was on about coaching as everything the players do on the pitch is what CC ask them to do.....missing sisters is part of the game the best players in the world do it but letting in 3 goals thats coaching and we only got the sitters at the end as Bolton sat back with a 3 nil goal advantage or we would have been having them all game. Don't blame the players CC gets paid a lot of money to tell them players what to do and where to be on the pitch, thats his job and he's not doing a good enough job ATM.

12 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Come on mate we have a different lineup every game.

The key to consistancy is having a consistant side.

We cant rely on second half performances all through season!! We need to take a game by the scruff of the neck from the start and kill it off, as tonight has proved. This is what was missing last season and i belive will always be missing while carlos is in charge.

Hes too cautious. we should start every game like we should win, not that we shouldnt lose.

Sureley you agree with that SiJ.

Why do you think we have to have the same side just before the international break when we have an important league match on Saturday...surely making sure other players get game time is more important . Don't you think that Rhodes getting game time and a couple of goals makes up for losing a non entity cup game ? Unless you're just pleased we've lost

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

It's not even knee jerk nowadays...

I mean people have clearly made their mind up and some made their mind up last season. 

We get a win and it puts a bit of a lid on the festering rage momentarily. 

One defeat or a dodgy result and it all comes out again. 

My call pre season said exactly this 

The poison from these fans is always there waiting to be dripped in as soon as we lose or even draw a game to a team they deem we should be beating 

Saturday burned them 

• Haha 1