Sorry but carlos needs to go now!!!!

2 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

Because i thought we was on about coaching as everything the players do on the pitch is what CC ask them to do.....missing sisters is part of the game the best players in the world do it but letting in 3 goals thats coaching and we only got the sitters at the end as Bolton sat back with a 3 nil goal advantage or we would have been having them all game. Don't blame the players CC gets paid a lot of money to tell them players what to do and where to be on the pitch, thats his job and he's not doing a good enough job ATM.

Poor defending is part of the game 

Once they are over the white line the players have to take responsibility 

Just read your post in one paragraph you contradict yourself 

Missing sitters is part of the game but poor defending is down to the coach 

1 minute ago, gaz62uk said:

I wanted him out after the udderfields home game and even said it after the Fulham game. Why he's so great ? am i missing something ?. 

I wouldn't have renewed his contract, not because i don't want him as coach but because of the crap we are getting on here after every setback which will grow 

7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Why do you think we have to have the same side just before the international break when we have an important league match on Saturday...surely making sure other players get game time is more important . Don't you think that Rhodes getting game time and a couple of goals makes up for losing a non entity cup game ? Unless you're just pleased we've lost

Im not just talking about tonight. if you read my post iv stated all the games we have played thus far.

And as for me being pleased that we lost tonight, please pass on some of what you are smoking!!! If its prescribed then dont bother. Think you need it more than me.

10 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I wouldn't have renewed his contract, not because i don't want him as coach but because of the crap we are getting on here after every setback which will grow 

So your ok with how we are playing but don't want him because of a forum ?.

12 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

You don't have to...you have to buy a season ticket / match ticket..that's what supporters do...you could always just sit back in your cab and phone Football Heaven...gives you a bit of kudos ( in your own mind )  lol 

53 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Neg away everyone, but its getting embarrasing now.

Never got started against preston!

A goal down against chesterfield before we got started. Goals from Hooper and fletcher, yet fletcher doesnt start following game.

QPR, again didnt really start till 2nd half. Fletcher on the bench having scored in the previous game. Goal for winnall.

Sunderland, again didnt start really till 2nd half. wonder goal and probs the only time jones will score a goal like that.

fulham, again more of a second half performance, and fletch gets another.

Bolton, didnt start till last 15 mins. Fletcher ( top scorer at kick off) not even in squad. Rhodes gets a brace (only positive). Nailed on Rhodes will be dropped for next game.

How can the players and team build consistancy and get better if they are constantly rotated and dont get chance to build a run??

At the moment defenders are more or less nailed on to play due to injury, bannan has been stand out to guarantee a start.

However nobody gets a run to stake a claim for their starting place. no one is competing for places cos its rotated too much.

We need a settled side.

When burnley got promoted they has a settled squad, when Brighton got promoted they had a relatively settled squad, when Boro got promoted.....add repeat add repeat 

agree with the OP to be fair, if the players can build an understanding then we might not roll over as much as we do

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
29 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I answered yours i said maybe i didn't watch it so cant really comment 

The poster i quoted was banging on about Fletch being dropped

I for one would rather have him as fit as possible for saturday rather than risk him tonight so i think leaving him out was good management 

I asked if you did too ........................ its not difficult 

A a poster has said well done CC for not playing an injured player lol,soooo,,, gathering all the info  from tonight was `managment` good/bad/indifferent/poor or clap,clap,clap,you can change the `l` for a `r` if it suits.

25 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

I wanted him out after the udderfields home game and even said it after the Fulham game. Why he's so great ? am i missing something ?. 

yeah an understanding of football...apart from that no...you'd make a good blade they have no fuckingidea either lol 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, baz9209 said:

When burnley got promoted they has a settled squad, when Brighton got promoted they had a relatively settled squad, when Boro got promoted.....add repeat add repeat 

agree with the OP to be fair, if the players can build an understanding then we might not roll over as much as we do

My Burnley supporting friend said the season they were promoted that something like the first 11 played a high percentage of all games through the season and called on a very small squad of players,but yeah CC and his `recovery rate for players` is spot on.

Rythem, understanding, desire and intent are what we're missing if we get that right the consistency will come

its like we have the fuc*ing fear when we play till we go a goal or two down then we open up the can of urgency  

3 minutes ago, s110wl said:

So many over reactionary, counter productive, wannabe-managers on this site. 

Makes for grim grim reading. 

4 minutes ago, s110wl said:

So many over reactionary, counter productive, wannabe-managers on this site. 

Makes for grim grim reading. 

In what way?

Guest We Shall Overcome
1 hour ago, mr moody said:

Neg away everyone, but its getting embarrasing now.

Never got started against preston!

A goal down against chesterfield before we got started. Goals from Hooper and fletcher, yet fletcher doesnt start following game.

QPR, again didnt really start till 2nd half. Fletcher on the bench having scored in the previous game. Goal for winnall.

Sunderland, again didnt start really till 2nd half. wonder goal and probs the only time jones will score a goal like that.

fulham, again more of a second half performance, and fletch gets another.

Bolton, didnt start till last 15 mins. Fletcher ( top scorer at kick off) not even in squad. Rhodes gets a brace (only positive). Nailed on Rhodes will be dropped for next game.

How can the players and team build consistancy and get better if they are constantly rotated and dont get chance to build a run??

At the moment defenders are more or less nailed on to play due to injury, bannan has been stand out to guarantee a start.

However nobody gets a run to stake a claim for their starting place. no one is competing for places cos its rotated too much.

We need a settled side.

The Chairman has let his Heart rule his Head just like most of the fans,as the writing was on the wall last season, but the Chairman and the majority of the fan base are, "Gluttons for Punishment' it will probably take an embarrassing result against our Neighbours to do the trick,we will see. PS Bannan will be the next player he Burns Out.

We

Just now, mr moody said:

In what way?

In what way?!? Jeeeez.

We're 5 games into the season; yes some performances haven't been good

enough so far but how many times do we have to go around this merry go round? People wanted him sacked in march cos he wouldn't get us in the playoffs...

our job job is to support, cheer, and cajole our team onwards and upwards. Not continuously snipe, undermine and insult our players and manager. 

You think Carlos has got an easy job? He's completely transformed us on the pitch over the last two years; made us a force to be reckoned with again in an unbelievably tough league.

its been like this since before a ball was kicked this season and will go on from some until he has been hounded out. 

Makes me ashamed to be an owl.