Zulu Dawn...

Played OK second half but that's only relative because we have been shitola for the last 10 games.

Realistically we were poor again, not no way promotion contenders.
A very poor Sunderland side, a very poor QPR side and an average Preston side.

But there is plenty of time left to turn things around -;))

You'd expect a team like Sunderland to be steam rollering us on paper there a good side to come away with a point is a good result and we played in my opinion remarkably well I'm a 100% sure that we can build on this for Fulham game just taking time to get into stride as it is for most promotion chasing candidates. 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

8 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Played OK second half but that's only relative because we have been shitola for the last 10 games.

Realistically we were poor again, not no way promotion contenders.
A very poor Sunderland side, a very poor QPR side and an average Preston side.

But there is plenty of time left to turn things around -;))

Is that the last 10 league games?  The one's we've got 20 points from.

3 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

You'd expect a team like Sunderland to be steam rollering us on paper there a good side to come away with a point is a good result and we played in my opinion remarkably well I'm a 100% sure that we can build on this for Fulham game just taking time to get into stride as it is for most promotion chasing candidates. 

Give over they've been a mess for years and are trying to rebuild. Grayson is a bang average, journeyman manager and our side is far better on paper. We should be beating them.

58 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Give over they've been a mess for years and are trying to rebuild. Grayson is a bang average, journeyman manager and our side is far better on paper. We should be beating them.

Sunderland were average, as were QPR. That's the worrying part to the start of this season.

Only on Owlstalk can we have a comparison between the battle of Isandlwana where over 1300 British troops were massacred and our first 3 games of the season. 

I'm sure General Chelmsford was heard to say on the battlefield,  " I'm sure we can turn this around."

UTO'S