Zulu Dawn...

53 minutes ago, Woodseats Owl said:

Only on Owlstalk can we have a comparison between the battle of Isandlwana where over 1300 British troops were massacred and our first 3 games of the season. 

I'm sure General Chelmsford was heard to say on the battlefield,  " I'm sure we can turn this around."

UTO'S 

And I'm sure at Rorke's drift Cpl Zimmy was saying "were all doomed". See, at Isandlwana if we'd switch to 4-3-3 we could have held em.

1 hour ago, Woodseats Owl said:

Only on Owlstalk can we have a comparison between the battle of Isandlwana where over 1300 British troops were massacred and our first 3 games of the season. 

I'm sure General Chelmsford was heard to say on the battlefield,  " I'm sure we can turn this around."

UTO'S 

A loss centred on over confidence and a refusal to erect the expected defensive framework, a wagon laagar, that was absolutely fatal. Very much a metaphor. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
19 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Played OK second half but that's only relative because we have been shitola for the last 10 games.

Realistically we were poor again, not no way promotion contenders.
A very poor Sunderland side, a very poor QPR side and an average Preston side.

But there is plenty of time left to turn things around -;))

Are your eyes painted on and/or did you actually go to all 3 games?

Preston were shybo - unfortunately we were more shybo and never turned up hence the deserved defeat

QPR were average as were we - hence the draw

Sunderland were a very strong, athletic & well drilled team who will steam role a lot of teams in this league - we gave them a goal and half an hour of too much respect but then grew into the game and ended up dominating them - on the whole a great performance and unlucky not to win in the end

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Preston were shybo - unfortunately we were more shybo and never turned up hence the deserved defeat

Sunderland were a very strong, athletic & well drilled team who will steam role a lot of teams in this league - we gave them a goal and half an hour of too much respect but then grew into the game and ended up dominating them - on the whole a great performance and unlucky not to win in the end

Yep painted on, even painted eyes seem to work better than yours

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

That's the way I saw it chuck. And I've been to all the games. Sunderland were happier to come out that with a point than us. I followed two sunderland fans up herries rd. They were talking between themselves and saying how good Wednesday were in second half.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 22:28, sherlyegg said:

Played OK second half but that's only relative because we have been shitola for the last 10 games.

OK Sherlyegg you know best  :tango:

17 hours ago, Woodseats Owl said:

UTO'S 

General Chelmsford was lucky not to be replaced by Ian Holloway after Isandlwana. 

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

On 8/16/2017 at 22:28, sherlyegg said:

LOL, why all the negs...like I said plenty of time left to turn things around  *oops, add a very poor Bolton side too, PS how are Sunderland going on lately? cos they will batter most sides, someone told me