Just now, Kanye West said:

Kit looks nice from the back at least

QUICK EVERYBODY WHAT ARE THOSE PICTURES ON FF'S SHINPADS

ARE THEY A CLUE

MAYBE IT'S AN OT RORSCHACH TEST OF SOME SORT

WHAT CAN WE LEARN ABOUT HIS MIIIIIIIIND

etc

• Thanks 1

So I was spot on about Bannan playing wide left. Everybody said, we have Reach, and Carlos has said Forestieri will compete for that berth. I said, don't you believe it, and it's taken one game. Me, I don't have an issue with him playing there, but all those who said we'd be playing with two wingers, and we don't even do that at home to Chesterfield

Like groundhog day with this fuckwit, how many times does he need to play 3CM's in a 442 to realise it doesn't work. 

Not to mention Pudil  at CB and Reach LB. No Fox who is actually a LB or one of the academy CB's we took to Portugal worthy of facing the mighty chesterfield?

Not impressed.

3 minutes ago, stumps said:

Wildsmith

Hunt             Lees             Pudil            Reach

Jones     Bannan    

Wallace    Hooper    Abdi   

Fletcher  

Beat me too it, hoping it will be more like this than 442 

Just now, gurujuan said:

So I was spot on about Bannan playing wide left. Everybody said, we have Reach, and Carlos has said Forestieri will compete for that berth. I said, don't you believe it, and it's taken one game. Me, I don't have an issue with him playing there, but all those who said we'd be playing with two wingers, and we don't even do that at home to Chesterfield

Plus Boyd is more than capable there. I know he went missing completely at Preston, but did he pick up a knock or just being saved, y'think? (From what, I'll leave open. lol)

9 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Ash Baker wasn't given a squad number but is on the bench tonight.  Last few years U23's have only been given a number when needed ie last season about half a dozen were in the squad for League Cup tie and needed numbers.  Fact Hirst wasn't involved with the first team in pre season was a bigger indicator.

Yeah, i noticed my mistake almost immediately after posting. During preseason I was hoping it was simply due to him being a bit knackered, as he was playing, just not with the first team.