The Wednesday v Chesterfield Matchday Thread

It'll definitely be funny.... Watching everyone splashing about the pitch in flippers and arm bands with Westwood or wildsmith wearing a snorkel and goggles for if they have to dive lol

Been in Hull All day and its tipped it down since 6am and still is now I'm home. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

1 hour ago, Herefordowl79 said:

Think we will make a couple of changes. Need to protect loovens and hutch. Also based on CC conference yesterday I think FF will start on the left as "we will attack a lot" so ......

KW

JH TL DP MF

GB DJ AA FF

GH 

JR 

This would be my guess too

8 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Got a terrible feeling he will start Nuhiu upfront. 

Might have to play Nuhiu. what's the weather been like that way,  as we must have had a foot of rain were I've been working in hull at least today, so you can't play Nando he'd drown. lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

55 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo Rhodes should be starting in this game. Perfect chance to get a couple of goals and boost his confidence. 

This^^^

IMO- if CC starts with the same negative dour approach as he has seemingly forever, he should walk later.  No excuses, no BS - this is Chesterfield FFS - go out, use it as a practice match (practice that seems to have been lacking in pre-season) and play some football.  Let's not try boring the opposition to death and hoping a goal will come from somewhere.

34 minutes ago, stumps said:

This would be my guess too

I'd like to see both sams play tonight Chesterfield will be really, really up for this especially as it's us and after getting tonked by Grimsby, so we're gonna need to get stuck in. The weather will probably favour them too as the pitch ain't gonna be good for tricky flick flamboyant football after today's rain. 

49 minutes ago, Redcoat said:

I really don't see anything in jones. Like, nothing.

Agreed - one of many who we could look to offload ASAP and there would be no discernible impact on the strength of the squad.  Him, Nuhiu, Abdi, Matias et all gone, hunt behind the sofa for another 50p and we could have a decent CH.