The Wednesday v Chesterfield Matchday Thread

Interested to see how Jones and Abdi get on in the middle. Prefer Bannan in that left position where he comes and tucks in and he doesn't get man marked out the game this way. Surely if Hutchinson is on the bench he's fit enough to play centre half instead of pudil

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Fuuuuucking Nuhiu in the squad over Rhodes.

JR wants to get the first taxi out of S6.

Appalling man management.

I doubt he's "dropped" Rhodes from the squad. 

I can imagine Abdi and Jones having and absolutely amazing game tonight, those two could click and everything could come off

It won't matter though, we won't see them again for another 6 months as Carlos goes back to his old faithfuls

Sorry if this is Popetastic but do we know if commentary will be available on iFollow? Or are they strictly just EFL games?

WednesdayPlayer wasn't a great service but at least commentary was available for basically every match via the OS.

That team will smash chessy tonight. If we play 4-4-2, Hooper and Fletcher is the best partnership up top.  I don't mind Bannan on the left - invariably he played there in the 15/16 season when he was superb and then at our fluid best, we became a 4-3-3 team.  I like Wallace - top player and underrated. Technically a better player than a Boyd and Reach. Good to see Abdi playing - I'm sure he will strike up a partnership with Hooper and Bannan.

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I can imagine Abdi and Jones having and absolutely amazing game tonight, those two could click and everything could come off

It won't matter though, we won't see them again for another 6 months as Carlos goes back to his old faithfuls

Still can't bring himself to drop Bannan.

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Why not try Boyd and Wallace wide? 

Oh well. 

That would be what most managers would do but not CC.

Instead we will likely get Bannan out wide if it's 442 - he has to get him in somehow..it's aggravating beyond belief 

Fletcher and Hooper has potential but as ever it will depend on service.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl