not the full story !!Rangers Fans Accused of Stealing and Abusing man with a pram

12 minutes ago, antof said:

888 what about Roman catholic wednesdayites, who couldn't go to Hillsborough yesterday because they knew  sectarian songs would be sang.

Sad when some posters don't care that fellow owls are made to feel uncomfortable in our home ground.

leave it out mate

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

We have enough idiots and wannabee hooligans so we need to keep shtum if we want to have any credence...the majority of the Rangers fans were great

agree, drank before and after the game with them and they were top class

9 minutes ago, Tawny owl04 said:

There is nothing on here about the rangers fans shouting abuse at the catering staff and trashing shutters and the toilets disrespect for the ground they are visiting 

Despicable behaviour but I'm assuming you haven't seen the video on here from the away game at Birmingham (IIRC) clearly showing our own morons vanadalising the catering section on the concourse? Face facts, EVERY club has a %tage of morons contained within their fan base...

Edited by Almat

Rangers fans were brilliant a credit to their club and city ......Just because a few of them allegedly got involved in a bit of bother ..which frankly happens at many football  grounds up and down the country  is no reason to tar the 99.99999995% of them who did nothing more than support their footy club  ...once again for the2nd time  in the last few years it was great to mingle and share a drink with our Scotish Cussons.......I remember when our fans were like them....Then the middle class turned up and ruined it all... 

3 minutes ago, Totleyowl said:

Rangers fans were brilliant a credit to their club and city ......Just because a few of them allegedly got involved in a bit of bother ..which frankly happens at many football  grounds up and down the country  is no reason to tar the 99.99999995% of them who did nothing more than support their footy club  ...once again for the2nd time  in the last few years it was great to mingle and share a drink with our Scotish Cussons.......I remember when our fans were like them....Then the middle class turned up and ruined it all... 

bit soapy mate !!

2 hours ago, 888 said:

Bitter bitter person you are ! you don't have to be vile to get your bitterness across just see that its nice to have a healthy and friendly relationship 

with another club , the majority of people enjoyed having rangers play at our place , been nice and friendly and acknowledge the atmosphere and the spirit the fans from both clubs made the day feel special , spoilt by a few loved by many 

I only love sheffield wednesday , but its nice to have a friendly approach to other teams supporters , just like we had for wycombe wanderers when their fans clapped us for getting promotion and wishing us all the best , and wednesday fans clapping them back ,all much nicer than bean bitter to others (suff and leeds exception to this rule) 

How am I vile by condemning folk that were having a go at a pensioner who was collecting for charity???  :columbo:

12 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

https://www.youcaring.com/johnburkhillmacmillancancersupport-891488

update on the reaction from Rangers fans.

Not a bad effort that in the space of 24 hours of it happening. 

As has been said every team team has their minority of idiots, much of the time drink is involved. I'd be embarrassed if it was the other way around and a few of our fans had done something like it. Unfortunatley the actions of a few can tarnish the reputation of many. Every club has them, including us. Let's not get carried away. 

Edited by robowl4life

I have just taken a quick look at the justgiving page. It was dreadful what that fan did to John "the pram man" but significant numbers of Rangers fans are doing themselves proud with the donations they are making to John's charity. 

A bit of faith in humanity died in me when I read the story only to be resurrected and restored when seeing the just giving page.