not the full story !!Rangers Fans Accused of Stealing and Abusing man with a pram

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Hopefully that's the case if it is true. 

But I doubt either club will say anything publicly even if there is damage tbh. 

I highly doubt the club would make a statement.

dont get me wrong it happens quiet a lot (Preston flooded the toilets last year & you get the odd broken seat)

i'm led to believe rangers fans made a reight mess& it won't be a cheap fix

9 minutes ago, 888 said:

or the fact the club not wanting to miss out on a few pounds placed them in the north as the north has alcohol licenses but the west stand does not ,

seats are £8 each , toilets are £35 each plus labour 

Fancy the job repairing ?

get some prices for shutters and motors whilst your at.

888 I don't need to send letters to the club or anywhere else, I am a Wednesdayite on a Wednesdayite forum so my opinion is as valid as any on here,

If it offends you or anyone else I'm sorry that was not my intention but I stand by my statement.

U.T.O.

4 minutes ago, steveger said:

I think he's just lonely, bless him

7 minutes ago, 888 said:

come on if you really are going miles away from the reason of the post now , the more you post the more you come across as a hater of our own fans and Rangers fans , about time it got dropped now .  WAWAW 

That was in response to multi-club boy. His double scarf collection must be mightily impressive  lol

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

The same posters sucking off Rangers are the same that are non stop griping about ours

You win we are all sucking of Rangers , we are all griping all the time , now got to go me dogs getting tired 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, antof said:

888 I don't need to send letters to the club or anywhere else, I am a Wednesdayite on a Wednesdayite forum so my opinion is as valid as any on here,

If it offends you or anyone else I'm sorry that was not my intention but I stand by my statement.

U.T.O.

So you accept wednesday fans singing sectarian songs then and can comfortably attend matches and not complain about this? to be clear ? 

point been one rule for what you like one rule for what you don't like , opinions are valid yes , but double standards well have a think on that one 

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Totleyowl said:

Rangers fans were brilliant a credit to their club and city ......Just because a few of them allegedly got involved in a bit of bother ..which frankly happens at many football  grounds up and down the country  is no reason to tar the 99.99999995% of them who did nothing more than support their footy club  ...once again for the2nd time  in the last few years it was great to mingle and share a drink with our Scotish Cussons.......I remember when our fans were like them....Then the middle class turned up and ruined it all... 

'Scotish Cussons'

'Allegedly got involved in a bit of bother'

Apologists like you make my stomach turn.

22 hours ago, Totleyowl said:

Rangers fans were brilliant a credit to their club and city ......Just because a few of them allegedly got involved in a bit of bother ..which frankly happens at many football  grounds up and down the country  is no reason to tar the 99.99999995% of them who did nothing more than support their footy club  ...once again for the2nd time  in the last few years it was great to mingle and share a drink with our Scotish Cussons.......I remember when our fans were like them....Then the middle class turned up and ruined it all... 

War on middle-class declared...

By man from Totley!

:duntmatter:

888 Wednesday fans have never sang about being up to their necks in fenian blood that I've heard,but maybe you like those sort of songs I don't

I go to follow Wednesday not to offend people but I seem to have annoyed you personally,maybe I hit a nerve.

8 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Dont speak for me Pal.

Steveger has posted for ages on here and plenty of it top drawer. 

His views maybe invalid in your dictatorial mind but they ain't in mine.

Agree totally with that. Ignore the bafoons Steveger.

1 hour ago, RichieB said:

Bit in bold is Irrelevant. Doesn't matter how much they bring if there going to cause damage in my eyes. 

And yes I know what you mean but Brum don't have a choice really as we play them in the league. 

ok water under the bridge for me, lets concentrate on getting off to a good start, think we will need one