not the full story !!Rangers Fans Accused of Stealing and Abusing man with a pram

Big Rons sovereign 

You have just moaned and moaned about Rangers fans any Wednesday fans daring to like them or acknowledging the fact that some wrong was done 

Time to move on and except that in Sheffield we live around many cultures and faiths and just get along with each other 

You obviously have a distinct hatred to Rangers for your own personal reasons but this post was about the star reporting and how some guys 

did something wrong and that other people from that club felt embarrassed and wanted to show that as a club they are ashamed and thought 

as a gesture of good will they would donate money 

John is never one to miss the opportunity to make money for his cause and to turn a negative in to a positive 

I will not be surprised if in a few weeks John is on his way up to Glasgow to walk out on to Rangers pitch and get things cleared up 

It would not surprise one bit as he works tireless for the charity

Wednesday don't need bitter and twisted people who after 24 hours are still moaning

The truth is Rangers fans and team are more than welcome at nearly every one of the 92 league grounds in England they bring great revenue and 

on the whole fantastic banter and atmosphere  , and what other teams come to our place and the away fans after the match are coming up to the home supporters and shaking their hands and wishing them success for the season ahead? 

Johns got over it why don't you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, steveger said:

Video interview from the fantastic man himself John Burkhill on Twitter, so glad he has more dignity and commonsense than some of the airheads on here...... Top man he is

https://www.pscp.tv/Chucksfacebeard/1MnxnmbmdBYJO?autoplay&t=154

Criticising morons for roughing up a charity collector in his 70's = airheads.

Only in the tragic world of sectarianism first, football second.

21 hours ago, antof said:

888 what about Roman catholic wednesdayites, who couldn't go to Hillsborough yesterday because they knew  sectarian songs would be sang.

Sad when some posters don't care that fellow owls are made to feel uncomfortable in our home ground.

You got to be joking?

One serious Question 

When Wednesday announced they was going to be playing Rangers , did you write a letter to the club explaining why you feel 

Wednesday should not be playing them and how your going to be distressed as you know for sure the Rangers fans are going to be singing 

Sectarian songs?

If so is it possible to show the reply the club gave to you please on here 

OR 

Have you since written to the club and expressed your displeasure that Wednesday played Rangers in a friendly 

Many a distressful or tasteless songs are sung at matches we play in 

You not know the song wednesday sing about F.....K the IRA at nearly every match that song is banned in scotland as its classed as sectarian   , but if Wednesday fans sing it , you don't feel the need to stay away ? or come on here mentioning it ? you been a member for 3 years on here  and never mentioned this on here before that you feel the need to stay away from wednesday games as wednesday fans sing about the IRA ! 

get a letter written in to the club suggesting we don't play games unless wednesday fans stop singing sectarian songs as you can't go as you know this song will be sung !!! 

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So if I go out and abuse somebody today but then say sorry a few days later is that OK?

I condemned the cretins for what they did and I still do. Fair play to some of their fans for putting cash in afterwards but the cretins still need to know what they did was unacceptable. 

Think we have all done some wrong and apologised later, especially after a few beers

39 minutes ago, 888 said:

Big Rons sovereign 

You have just moaned and moaned about Rangers fans any Wednesday fans daring to like them or acknowledging the fact that some wrong was done 

Time to move on and except that in Sheffield we live around many cultures and faiths and just get along with each other 

You obviously have a distinct hatred to Rangers for your own personal reasons but this post was about the star reporting and how some guys 

did something wrong and that other people from that club felt embarrassed and wanted to show that as a club they are ashamed and thought 

as a gesture of good will they would donate money 

John is never one to miss the opportunity to make money for his cause and to turn a negative in to a positive 

I will not be surprised if in a few weeks John is on his way up to Glasgow to walk out on to Rangers pitch and get things cleared up 

It would not surprise one bit as he works tireless for the charity

Wednesday don't need bitter and twisted people who after 24 hours are still moaning

The truth is Rangers fans and team are more than welcome at nearly every one of the 92 league grounds in England they bring great revenue and 

on the whole fantastic banter and atmosphere  , and what other teams come to our place and the away fans after the match are coming up to the home supporters and shaking their hands and wishing them success for the season ahead? 

Johns got over it why don't you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no bitterness towards anything or anyone, life is far too short. If you actually read my posts properly you would note that it's abut doing less c0ck sucking of other clubs. Rangers gets more positivity than us from certain posters, I've had to keep checking what forum I'm on with the love-in.

Just now, steveger said:

That is really bothering you enough that you can leave it alone and have to keep moaning and moaning on about it.....get a hobby

My hobby is Wednesday pal, how many clubs are yours ? lol

By all means have as many clubs as you want but this is a Wednesday forum, not Rangers. If you want to blow smoke up thieir arses log on to their forum 

35 minutes ago, richowl said:

Loads of seats broken & the actual seat frames bent....

damage in the toilets....

ripped out the brand new shutters over the kiosk & damaged the motors...

Club should send them the bill. Wednesday will probably think twice about having Rangers down here again. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I have no bitterness towards anything or anyone, life is far too short. If you actually read my posts properly you would note that it's abut doing less c0ck sucking of other clubs. Rangers gets more positivity than us from certain posters, I've had to keep checking what forum I'm on with the love-in.

Again !!! your making life feel shorter !!! 

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Club should send them the bill. Wednesday will probably think twice about having Rangers down here again. 

Not condoning what they did but maybe the revenue from their visit far outweighs the cost of the damage, not just for the club but surrounding business as well, will Birmingham think twice about having us back.

1 minute ago, steveger said:

wheres the link the guy asked for ?..... wheres the evidence ?...... not saying it didn't happen..... just be nice to see some hard evidence for a change on Owlstalk.

You'll have to ask @richowl that.

But I know hes been right about alot of stuff regarding what's going on at the stadium before so I trust his word. 

5 minutes ago, debram said:

Not condoning what they did but maybe the revenue from their visit far outweighs the cost of the damage, not just for the club but surrounding business as well, will Birmingham think twice about having us back.

or the fact the club not wanting to miss out on a few pounds placed them in the north as the north has alcohol licenses but the west stand does not ,

seats are £8 each , toilets are £35 each plus labour 

Edited by 888

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Bit in bold is Irrelevant. Doesn't matter how much they bring if there going to cause damage in my eyes. 

And yes I know what you mean but Brum don't have a choice really as we play them in the league. 

Just now, steveger said:

Again, i wasn't getting at you, both Glasgow clubs have a bit of a reputation of damaging each other facilities now and again sadly, i have a feeling the same chilish group may be involved if it has indeed happened, Rangers will pay for any damage "if" it has happened, know that for a fact... but let's wait and see what the clubs have to say instead of hearsay.

Hopefully that's the case if it is true. 

But I doubt either club will say anything publicly even if there is damage tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

My hobby is Wednesday pal, how many clubs are yours ? lol

By all means have as many clubs as you want but this is a Wednesday forum, not Rangers. If you want to blow smoke up thieir arses log on to their forum 

come on if you really are going miles away from the reason of the post now , the more you post the more you come across as a hater of our own fans and Rangers fans , about time it got dropped now .  WAWAW