not the full story !!Rangers Fans Accused of Stealing and Abusing man with a pram

When you think about it, the Star really is a disgrace for not mentioning the Rangers fans donating to Macmillan, despite the fact that it had an entirely separate article dedicated to mentioning the Rangers fans donating to Macmillan.

13 minutes ago, steveger said:

After I emailed Claire Lewis at the Star and gave her the links to the initial fundraising that was set up on the followfollow forum and asked her if she "was going to do the right thing?" or totally ignore it. Over £4k has been raised so far by Rangers fans via Johns original justgiving page and club1872's seperate appeal to help his charity in less than 24 hours.

as someone who cheered the opposition scoring against wednesday,your opinions are rendered invalid on this site now.

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

It's annoying that Glasgow's childish sectarian crap is being played out on OT, in a city where we have had to my knowledge no history of religious intolerance. 

Absolutely! I'm more interested to be honest in Kieron Lee at the game last night. Did he really play, did he score?

48 minutes ago, Holmes said:

It's annoying that Glasgow's childish sectarian crap is being played out on OT, in a city where we have had to my knowledge no history of religious intolerance. 

You sure ? It's always been blue and white v red and white. That's the religion in Sheffield and the only one worth following lol 

11 minutes ago, steveger said:

Okay, been banned for 24 hours so been waiting for crap like this, first of all your opinion counts for nothing in my world, i don't have to explain myself or answer to you or any other resident self opinionated loudmouths, and i aint gunna either, this forum has become populated with loudmouthed bigheaded ignorant self appointed VIP's, but thankfully they are a minority,most Owlstalkers are great.

I love Sheffield Wednesday, I love Rangers, and I love spending time on Owlstalk to chill away from normal life and people like you aint gunna stop me doing that or spoil it, 

Get over it and have a great day

we get all that,but at least the fans of other clubs who come on here,JV,BCS,Putney etc are honest and open about it,just a few weeks ago when your club were dumped out of europe you were giving it the big "i dont care" garbage when you clearly do care,a lot,so much that you cheered them on against us! why anyone would want a "second club" has always baffled me,i'm wednesday only,have been for 50 odd years,you are a rangers fan just stop pretending your not cos they are dross at the moment.I intend having a nice day so thanks for your concern.UTO.

22 minutes ago, steveger said:

Okay, been banned for 24 hours so been waiting for crap like this, first of all your opinion counts for nothing in my world, i don't have to explain myself or answer to you or any other resident self opinionated loudmouths, and i aint gunna either, this forum has become populated with loudmouthed bigheaded ignorant self appointed VIP's, but thankfully they are a minority,most Owlstalkers are great.

I love Sheffield Wednesday, I love Rangers, and I love spending time on Owlstalk to chill away from normal life and people like you aint gunna stop me doing that or spoil it, 

Get over it and have a great day

What did you get banned for..You can tell me... I've had one.

1 hour ago, belfast owl lad said:

as someone who cheered the opposition scoring against wednesday,your opinions are rendered invalid on this site now.

Dont speak for me Pal.

Steveger has posted for ages on here and plenty of it top drawer. 

His views maybe invalid in your dictatorial mind but they ain't in mine.

4 hours ago, steveger said:

I cheered Rangers goals on because it made me happy, If Wednesday had scored it would have made me happy, i would have preferred a draw at the beginning of last week, my 2 fingers comment was aimed at a minority on here who are so up themselves and so deluded, no one else, and certainly not Sheffield Wednesday, some people on here are a joke, a parody of themselves and are more bothered with collecting positive reputation point, i'm not naming anyone, i don't have to.

I know exactly what i said the other week and i stand by it, Rangers made me the happiest on Sunday that's all there is to that, now that's the end of it in my opinion, now please put me on ignore if i upset you and offend you that much.

i'm not putting you or anyone else on ignore,and you dont offend me,we basically only differ in that in my heart i'm a wednesdayite,your a "bear". Anyway,i'm out of this and other threads re your club.UTO.

4 hours ago, steveger said:

I cheered Rangers goals on because it made me happy, If Wednesday had scored it would have made me happy, i would have preferred a draw at the beginning of last week, my 2 fingers comment was aimed at a minority on here who are so up themselves and so deluded, no one else, and certainly not Sheffield Wednesday, some people on here are a joke, a parody of themselves and are more bothered with collecting positive reputation point, i'm not naming anyone, i don't have to.

I know exactly what i said the other week and i stand by it, Rangers made me the happiest on Sunday that's all there is to that, now that's the end of it in my opinion, now please put me on ignore if i upset you and offend you that much.

This is where 2 teams is wrong, how can it make you happy that a team you profess to support concedes/ loses?

Pick 1 team, you're not in primary school anymore

2 hours ago, steveger said:

Video interview from the fantastic man himself John Burkhill on Twitter, so glad he has more dignity and commonsense than some of the airheads on here...... Top man he is

https://www.pscp.tv/Chucksfacebeard/1MnxnmbmdBYJO?autoplay&t=154

So if I go out and abuse somebody today but then say sorry a few days later is that OK?

I condemned the cretins for what they did and I still do. Fair play to some of their fans for putting cash in afterwards but the cretins still need to know what they did was unacceptable. 

21 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So a couple of fans have given 15 quid makes it all reyt.

flipping disgrace, met John a few times and he's one of the nicest blokes you could meer,  the sh!te on Sunday is not acceptable in anyway. 

Rangers should be chucking in 

Do I detect a slight Celtic bias here?

Knowing the jocks I fully expect that a few fat lips have been lovingly handed out.

Edited by optimisticowl