Lewis McGugan

20 minutes ago, WhiteyBFC said:

Aye, true that. 

After MacDonald, McCarthy, Mallan, Mowatt, Moncur, McGeehan... I suppose McGugan might make sense. Shame we've run out of the letter M in the club shop.

Bugger. And my old man wanted a Mel Machin flat cap lettering up.

10 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

He has had a raw deal in my opinion.

Get's a lot of criticism on here from the same fans that were delighted when he signed. The same fans that say Abdi will come good. There is not much difference in the games of Mcgugan and Abdi, is it a coincidence they have both struggled for games?

Yet Abdi is not getting picked because he has been unlucky and Mcgugan is a bad professional apparently.

Did Watford not sign McGugan and then realise he wasn't better than Abdi?

Guest Ash76
10 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

He has had a raw deal in my opinion.

Get's a lot of criticism on here from the same fans that were delighted when he signed. The same fans that say Abdi will come good. There is not much difference in the games of Mcgugan and Abdi, is it a coincidence they have both struggled for games?

Yet Abdi is not getting picked because he has been unlucky and Mcgugan is a bad professional apparently.

Find the threads from when he was due to sign and you'll see what i said.

As for the Abdi comparison he spent most of his time injured

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 07:57, theowlsman said:

McGugan remains a quality Championship player, his talent can't be doubted unless you know nothing about football.

For some reason however, his head isn't in the right place, and that has been his downfall.

Speaking metaphorically of course, I'm sure his head is still atop his neck and above his shoulders.

You might be sure where his head is Owlsman, but I reckon his head is uphisarse lol 

5 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

He wastes books? Like tears out the pages and doesn't even read them and throws them away? 

Yes he does, in between walking his dog, weeding his garden and playing snooker. Not a bad way to earn 18k per week.

Guest everydays_wednesday
9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Yes he does, in between walking his dog, weeding his garden and playing snooker. Not a bad way to earn 18k per week.

Deserves £18k a week if they are making him play snooker....!

Guest everydays_wednesday
4 hours ago, Owls77 said:

I will play snooker for £18k a week!

I wouldn't.......:-)