Lewis McGugan

10 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Are you loopy? lol

Not arf mate, but I can show you what to do with a load of balls and a snooker cue!

No, not that madame. You're a game girl but the pockets aren't big enough. 

:tango:

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
Poor smelling Bad, punctuation

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

IMG_8754.PNG.8c9b78eeac2979c16ea022be0527b939.PNG

This thread reminds me of the joke about the Alsatian and the Spaniel in the vets.

The Alsation asks the Spaniel what he's in for and the Spanlel says, "I keep jumping up on the furniture and my owners Jim & Betty have had enough of it. So I've come to be put down. What about you?"

"Well my owner Lucy, is an absolute stunner and she was on all fours naked looking for something under the bed and I just couldn't help it. I mounted her from behind", the Alsation replies, with a far away look in his big brown eyes.

"So you're in for the needle too eh?", asks the Spaniel sadly.

"No, I've come to have my nails trimmed"

WOOF, WOOF!

There's no truth in the rumour that if McGugan doesn't find a club soon, he'll be sent to a meat factory and put through a mincing machine.

Mr C had to point out that this is not what he meant when he said he wanted ideas to reform him.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Are you having a BBQ ? 

Long way for you to come pal!! lol

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-lewis-mcgugan-is-back-from-cardiff-city-but-not-with-the-first-team-squad-1-8673951

Lewis McGugan is back at Sheffield Wednesday and training with the club’s Under-23s after completing a two-week trial at Cardiff City.

The midfielder, who has entered the final year of his Owls contract, failed to convince Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock he was worthy of being offered a deal.

It was over a year ago McGugan was placed on the transfer list by Wednesday.

The 28-year-old has now entered the final year of his Owls contract and head coach Carlos Carvalhal hopes he will find a new club sooner rather than later.

“It is not in my hands,” he said.

“I wish that we solve the situation and he goes to play.

“He’s a good player and can help a lot of teams. He had a chance to go last year and in the winter transfer window but he didn’t move and I don’t know why.

“I hope he can solve the situation because it is not good for anybody.

“I don’t like this situation as a coach.”

Wednesday purchased McGugan on a permanent basis in July 2015 after two fruitful loan spells at Hillsborough.

But the former Nottingham Forest player has been frozen out by Carvalhal and has not made a single first-team appearance for the club since the last day of the 2015/16 season.

Edited by darra

Pretty damning if he can't get in at Cardiff. 

Very bizarre situation with mcgugan, I genuinely thought he might force his way into carlos' thinking, but it seems pretty clear those bridges are well burnt.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Pretty damning if he can't get in at Cardiff. 

Very bizarre situation with mcgugan, I genuinely thought he might force his way into carlos' thinking, but it seems pretty clear those bridges are well burnt.

Agreed. Colin would probably have got him for nothing so must have been poor not to have been taken on. Should finally stop the give him a  game arguments on here.

5 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Waste of a flipping shirt this idiot 

be glad to see the back of him, seems happy to sit on his far arse doing roger all the useless waste of space 

As opposed to his near arse?

I know some posters reckon he's put on a few pounds, but just how many arses has he got!?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, darra said:

Agreed. Colin would probably have got him for nothing so must have been poor not to have been taken on. Should finally stop the give him a  game arguments on here.

Exactly,. Can we now put this subject to bed. Also he froze himself out by declining to play where CC asked him to.

Hope he decides to move on for his careers sake. The problem is, no one is willing to meet his wage demands.

People forget what he's capable of, no denying his natural ability. Maybe he just needs the correct manager for man management? Either way, Carlos isn't the man. It's easy to say he's responsible but if you look at Lewis' record at other clubs, it tells its own story. 

It shows how far we’ve come when he was our main player during his loan spells.