Lewis McGugan

15 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Mcgugan nowhere near fit enough to play our system but let's knock carlos for freezing him out

Your comment would have had more gravitas if you had said it about the first season of CC being in charge. Last season? Not so much.....

McGugan remains a quality Championship player, his talent can't be doubted unless you know nothing about football.

For some reason however, his head isn't in the right place, and that has been his downfall.

Speaking metaphorically of course, I'm sure his head is still atop his neck and above his shoulders.

Guest Ash76

I know he can pass, I know he can shoot. Unfortunately for him, football is about a lot more than that. 

Finished as a credible footballer imo

On 15/07/2017 at 01:02, canadianowl said:

Can't we just just ship him off on loan to Barnsley or something? Half of their team got raided so they need decent replacements either perm or on loan.

Absolutely not. We don't sign expensive, overrated, ageing players. 

I'd have Hirsty here on loan as a sub option though. If you're offering players out like.

On 17/07/2017 at 19:39, Ash76 said:

I know he can pass, I know he can shoot. Unfortunately for him, football is about a lot more than that. 

Finished as a credible footballer imo

Same thing happened to him at Watford and at Florist,  seems there's a pattern that can't be denied. 

Guest RocketOwl

He has had a raw deal in my opinion.

Get's a lot of criticism on here from the same fans that were delighted when he signed. The same fans that say Abdi will come good. There is not much difference in the games of Mcgugan and Abdi, is it a coincidence they have both struggled for games?

Yet Abdi is not getting picked because he has been unlucky and Mcgugan is a bad professional apparently.

On 07/14/2017 at 21:29, Etchesketch said:

I don't think any of us know the full story of what has happened with McGugan.  Hopefully we will get to know Lewis's viewpoint once he has moved but I hop we get to hear Carlos' as well

Once he is moved on I'll just be happy that we don't need to speak about him ever again.

Just now, RocketOwl said:

He has had a raw deal in my opinion.

Get's a lot of criticism on here from the same fans that were delighted when he signed. The same fans that say Abdi will come good. There is not much difference in the games of Mcgugan and Abdi, is it a coincidence they have both struggled for games?

Yet Abdi is not getting picked because he has been unlucky and Mcgugan is a bad professional apparently.

Abdi been injured for a lot of his time here hasn't he,so not really a coincidence at all.

On 18/07/2017 at 08:13, WhiteyBFC said:

Absolutely not. We don't sign expensive, overrated, ageing players. 

I'd have Hirsty here on loan as a sub option though. If you're offering players out like.

Every player is ageing. 

Guest RocketOwl
10 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Abdi been injured for a lot of his time here hasn't he,so not really a coincidence at all.

Not a lot of difference in their style.