Lewis McGugan

Hopefully he won't sign for Cardiff (Imagine King pig reviving his career and he helps beat us home or away)  so if our management circumstances do change, (not wishing as that means we're losing games and been crap) the lad may get another chance to remind us how good a player he can be when he's on it. 

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Only time McGugan would ever play for us again would be if CC left. 

Or when the sixth seal breaks open and there's  a great earthquake and the sun becomes as black as sackcloth and the moon becomes as blood and the seas boil and the skies fall.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest Ash76
12 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

Whilst I agree with the need for players with a different style McGugan is not the answer. A good player yes but massively overrated by a number on OT.

McGugan was/looked good when we were playing at a lower level but he's not a top 6 Championship player - that's why no one else wants him.

Something else I stated before we signed him and got shot down for it, also said we'd be stuck with him til the end of his contract

12 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

He's only played for us at Championship level, before that he was at Watford high up in the league and before that at Forest in the Playoffs. lol 

He wasn't though, he played very little football at the top end of the championship. I'm not about to do the work for you as I had this same argument in the past but it's all out there for you to go and check 

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

All this McGugan talk...

Soon as @Morepork has retrieved Carlos' mojo from the bottom of the boating lake, I suggest we pop McGugan in the chest and put it back.

It won't  affect his chances of playing, but it might end the calls!

I'm happy to report a successful mission, CC's mojo was returned to him just before kickoff tonight, no thanks are necessary but a whip around to replace my soiled speedos would be appreciated!!!