Sasso goodbye message thoughts please

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but does the line "also to my teammates who for the most part became great friends" confirm there was a bad vibe bust up or something sounds to me as though there might have been a covered up fallout.

IMG_0118.PNG

It's basic English mate. It means that his teammates were more his friends than colleagues. 

2 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I think these comments need phsyco analysing, can we send the quote off somewhere. There's a veiled comment in there and it needs bottoming out.

Reading between the lines he is saying there are some tail tuggers on Owlstalk who just like finding issues where none exist.

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Reading between the lines he is saying there are some tail tuggers on Owlstalk who just like finding issues where none exist.

Yes, I agree, between the lines, that's exactly where the answer lies, what about the tail tuggers? Do you have anyone in mind? Think we may be onto something here.

Ok, so this guys getting hammered for his thoughts but we all know something wasn't right.

We looked like a team of individuals for the most part. From the 2015/16 season we lost a spark, everything was flat.

Truth is, we underachieved and there should be an inquest into why, the manager needs to get to the bottom of it and put it to bed.

It only takes a couple of players to clash, which breeds negativity, which inevitably effects performances.

It happens.

Ended on good terms and has been on good terms for the majority of his stay...only negativity can be the collective feel in and around the club after a disappointing end to the season which I think he is referencing, not down to any fallouts or bust ups.

We will not find a better 3rd/4th choice CB than Sasso, value for money compared to the rest of our squad and whoever we bring in. One of the best ball playing defenders we've ever had too, when was the last time you saw a defender at S6 ping a 50 ft cross field pass onto a strikers boot? Nice change from the usual Lees/Loovens punt down the line.

3 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Ok, so this guys getting hammered for his thoughts but we all know something wasn't right.

We looked like a team of individuals for the most part. From the 2015/16 season we lost a spark, everything was flat.

Truth is, we underachieved and there should be an inquest into why, the manager needs to get to the bottom of it and put it to bed.

It only takes a couple of players to clash, which breeds negativity, which inevitably effects performances.

It happens.

I noticed how they all hated each other when they buggered off to Holland on a wee wee up.  Everyone sat in a different pub.  No one making eye contact.

Bloody drama queen.

11 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I noticed how they all hated each other when they buggered off to Holland on a wee wee up.  Everyone sat in a different pub.  No one making eye contact.

Bloody drama queen.

Blinkers.

Nothing dramatic about it mate, did we achieve what we set out to achieve?

There was something missing this season, many players going through the motions and doing the bare minimum.

A player refusing play at the start of the season does not say 'happy camp'.

5 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Blinkers.

Nothing dramatic about it mate, did we achieve what we set out to achieve?

There was something missing this season, many players going through the motions and doing the bare minimum.

A player refusing play at the start of the season does not say 'happy camp'.

Drama queen!