Sasso goodbye message thoughts please

10 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Ok, so this guys getting hammered for his thoughts but we all know something wasn't right.

We looked like a team of individuals for the most part. From the 2015/16 season we lost a spark, everything was flat.

Truth is, we underachieved and there should be an inquest into why, the manager needs to get to the bottom of it and put it to bed.

It only takes a couple of players to clash, which breeds negativity, which inevitably effects performances.

It happens.

Thanks mate appreciate that. Ending of day I wasn't actually saying it has happened but basically asking if anyone gets the same impression of that. To me it sounds as though something happened during the season with can answer to why we had a drab year. Thanks mate 

9 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Blinkers.

Nothing dramatic about it mate, did we achieve what we set out to achieve?

There was something missing this season, many players going through the motions and doing the bare minimum.

A player refusing play at the start of the season does not say 'happy camp'.

Same old rubbish connect two unrelated events to create your own pet theory without a jot of evidence then stick to it come what may add any other little snippets of rubbish to it and all of a sudden you can feel all smug and clever that you have come up with own fantastic idea what goes off behind the scenes of a football.

No evidence required but it sounds good.

Bizzarley we had many players going through the motions and doing the bare minimum but we finished higher in the league with more points.

You certainly have a vivid imagination, I'll give you that.

26 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I'm really confused. I could have sworn we finished fourth in the championship. Then I wake up this morning to find out we were relegated to division four. 

You been dreaming mate?

We just got beaten to league one safety by flipping wallsall. Wake up ffs. 

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Thanks mate appreciate that. Ending of day I wasn't actually saying it has happened but basically asking if anyone gets the same impression of that. To me it sounds as though something happened during the season with can answer to why we had a drab year. Thanks mate 

If having a drab year means finishing two places better than the season before with more points... then I'm looking forward to next season being as drab as the one just finished cos' two places better with more points will mean we finish...bottom three according to some on here lol 

36 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

If having a drab year means finishing two places better than the season before with more points... then I'm looking forward to next season being as drab as the one just finished cos' two places better with more points will mean we finish...bottom three according to some on here lol 

I'm talking about the flair and attacking football missing we didn't play the same sempt less confident his year

15 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Ok, so this guys getting hammered for his thoughts but we all know something wasn't right.

We looked like a team of individuals for the most part. From the 2015/16 season we lost a spark, everything was flat.

Truth is, we underachieved and there should be an inquest into why, the manager needs to get to the bottom of it and put it to bed.

It only takes a couple of players to clash, which breeds negativity, which inevitably effects performances.

It happens.

loadabollox

9 hours ago, Holmes said:

Same old rubbish connect two unrelated events to create your own pet theory without a jot of evidence then stick to it come what may add any other little snippets of rubbish to it and all of a sudden you can feel all smug and clever that you have come up with own fantastic idea what goes off behind the scenes of a football.

No evidence required but it sounds good.

Bizzarley we had many players going through the motions and doing the bare minimum but we finished higher in the league with more points.

You certainly have a vivid imagination, I'll give you that.

Why are you so angry?

Do you live alone, do you have no human interaction?

I don't agree with you, my evidence is from Carlos, I'm pretty sure he told us ff refused to travel.

I also have the evidence of watching the football on show.

My opinion, cry all you want pussyclart.

9 hours ago, Plonk said:

I'm really confused. I could have sworn we finished fourth in the championship. Then I wake up this morning to find out we were relegated to division four. 

You are right, I am buzzing about the football and the finish to the season, good times.

1 minute ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Why are you so angry?

Do you live alone, do you have no human interaction?

I don't agree with you, my evidence is from Carlos, I'm pretty sure he told us ff refused to travel.

I also have the evidence of watching the football on show.

My opinion, cry all you want pussyclart.

Who's angry?  Just find it laughable that people think their pet theory has any credence.

What's a pussyclart? 

8 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Who's angry?  Just find it laughable that people think their pet theory has any credence.

What's a pussyclart? 

It's an opinion based on the start to the season, followed by watching some of the performances.

I am pretty sure I am entitled to voice my opinion and I don't care if you agree or not.

Pussyclart = tampon/sanitary towel

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

It's an opinion based on the start to the season, followed by watching some of the performances.

I am pretty sure I am entitled to voice my opinion and I don't care if you agree or not.

Pussyclart = tampon/sanitary towel

Nowt wrong with opinions but that doesn't make them right cause you have one.