Will Hughes £3m

20 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

He's not that good IMO.  Yes he's a decent player but he's easily bullied and hasn't developed in the last 3 years.  He's also always injured!

Is he £3m better than Bannan?  Not for me he isn't.

He's in the England U21 squad at the European Championship and apart from one cruciate injury his appearance record is pretty good. I would think Derby would be looking at £10million plus.

League appearances  12/13        35

13/14         41

14/15         42

15/16           6

16/17         38

He's also an ex Privatey Educated School boy(Repton).  Have we ever had a player that was Privately educated or posh?

19 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

He's in the England U21 squad at the European Championship and apart from one cruciate injury his appearance record is pretty good. I would think Derby would be looking at £10million plus.

13/14         41

14/15         42

15/16           6

16/17         38

He's also an ex Privatey Educated School boy(Repton).  Have we ever had a player that was Privately educated or posh?

I played in a match at school against him away at Repton and it was like another universe. They even had thatched changing rooms! 

He ran the show even though he was a year or two younger than everyone else. Was in Derby's Academy at the time and you could see how good he was. 

2 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Were you state educated then?  If so I thought Private Schools only played against each other?  Then again there wouldn't be too many near Repton?

Was at a private school for 6th form which is when I played against him. He was about 15 at the time and miles better than everyone else on the pitch. 

4 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

13/14         41

14/15         42

15/16           6

16/17         38

I went to private school, posh it does not make you!

Just not bothered...

On 2017-6-14 at 13:37, Etchesketch said:

13/14         41

14/15         42

15/16           6

16/17         38

I take it you wasn't. lol

On 13/06/2017 at 17:05, mattitheowl said:

He's not that good IMO.  Yes he's a decent player but he's easily bullied and hasn't developed in the last 3 years.  He's also always injured!

He's ten times better than Bannan IMO

On 13/06/2017 at 17:05, mattitheowl said:

Very good point seems to have stagnated at Derby,  no better than he was 3 years ago