iFollow

Been taking a monthly payment off me of £4.49 even though I didn't ask for the new service.

I try to log on and I'm prompted to change my password. I get a link to do this sent to me by email.

I reset my password and then try to log on with it. I can't get in and I am prompted to change my password again.

And so it repeats. £4.49 per month to pish about with password resets that don't work.

Sent an email. Waiting for a reply. Sounds oh so familiar. 

Might go to Companies House just to make sure iFollow isn't Wednesday Player re-badged.

Edited by theowlsman

4 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

So how did the first broadcast go? Hopefully the 30fps they promised? Single camera presumably?

was only single camera, was a little bit jittery but that could be my pc so not sure on fps

mine froze a few times fist half but played all the way through the second

How do you download with ffmpeg? Is it straightforward?

I used to use Internet Download manager with Player but now that doesn't work with iFollow due to protected content.

I just basically want to get stuff onto my Android tablet so I can watch on the train where streaming is not feasible.

Any advice would be great

2 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

I just downloaded the highlights using ffmpeg and they're 25fps :(

What's the bitrate?

And is the quality the same through android app as it is on a browser?

I read some yanks moaning about NeuLion limiting the bitrate on the android app (for NFL) and wonder whether ifollow will be the same.

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Register for a free account, then go into fixtures and match centre, it'll then give you the option to buy the Preston match pal.

just registered (was it a free one day trial ?),got account set up,credit card registered but cannot see anywhere where it shows a fixture list (i'm doing it on a mobile phone) 

10 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

just registered (was it a free one day trial ?),got account set up,credit card registered but cannot see anywhere where it shows a fixture list (i'm doing it on a mobile phone) 

I did it on my laptop pal so not sure what the screen looks like on the mobile.

There were 3 options for me, the free membership, the Ifollow £110 membership and the single match option.

On the single match option it says if you want to purchase you need to go into the match centre but to purchase you need an account so I registered with the free membership, then I went into the match option, then fixtures and on the next fixture (Preston) I went into the match centre and bought the Preston fixture.

Hope this helps pal.

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I did it on my laptop pal so not sure what the screen looks like on the mobile.

There were 3 options for me, the free membership, the Ifollow £110 membership and the single match option.

On the single match option it says if you want to purchase you need to go into the match centre but to purchase you need an account so I registered with the free membership, then I went into the match option, then fixtures and on the next fixture (Preston) I went into the match centre and bought the Preston fixture.

Hope this helps pal.

Do you live abroad? Or are you trying it out over here with a VPN?

Once someone confirms it definitely works with a VPN I'm going to pay for the full year I think.

12 hours ago, Owling said:

Change from mobile site to the normal site.

is that why i'm not seeing the right options ???

and how do i change to normal site on my mobile ???

--- thanks to all who've tried to help me ----

*** can't believe i'm this thick !!

4 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

is that why i'm not seeing the right options ???

and how do i change to normal site on my mobile ???

--- thanks to all who've tried to help me ----

*** can't believe i'm this thick !!

press whatever button that brings up the internet options, then tick the use desktop site

i've signed up for the free account. i won't get much.

there were 3 options, weren't there, free, 70 pound pence quid*, 140 pound pence quid*? 

* i don't know what you guys use for money anymore and at this point i'm to embarrassed to ask.