iFollow

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

My wednesday player subscription has automatically followed on from last season. Will I be able to watch through my VPN on the app/website?

No. That’s the commentary only sub. The International sub is £110. You pay around £45 (I think?). 

3 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

i registered my card to my account profile first 

I've just done that and it's worked lol. Tried whilst setting up the iFollow account first and that's when it didn't like a foreign IP but UK bank / billing address.

Done just now before reading your post, so seems I'm all setup - just gonna try out the day pass, see what all the fuss is about before signing life away for season pass.

Just now, ullowl said:

Any idea how to upgrade from a free package to a monthly one.

I'm signed in with my account from WW which a free package but it won't let me use my email address when I try to upgrade.

No idea but worst case scenario is to use a secondary email address that you may have and if you don't have one, it takes 2 mins to setup one in say outlook.com or gmail.com

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Anybody having problems with iFollow?  When I click on it on Match Centre, the link doesn't come up for live game or commentary.  I asked on the helpline and they said it will come up about 30 mins before kick off. Is this true?  Didn't happen like that against Rangers.:columbo:

42 minutes ago, ullowl said:

Any idea how to upgrade from a free package to a monthly one.

I'm signed in with my account from WW which a free package but it won't let me use my email address when I try to upgrade.

Click on your name, then scroll down to Packages and purchases , click on the plus sign on the right then sroll down and upgrade.

25 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Probably just my nvidia shield it won't work with then!

FAQ does say it may not work with Chrome cast / having troubles with chrome. 

If you can run it in chrome (may need to disable any adblocks etc) you may be able to cast from your browser page. I imagine in the future it'll be like Youtube/netflix/nowtv where there is the cast button built within the iFollow player.

Or, plug in an HDMI cable and mirror the screen display