iFollow

1 hour ago, dobbo said:

I'm signed up and I usually get up at 2/4am just to watch soccer Saturday so I'm loving this lol set the alarm!!

Signed up as well, impressed with quality last week, try not to drink too much before midnight kick off!

This is really going to mess up my sleep quality this season :-)

3 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Has anyone signed up in nz or Aus yet? I would happily sign up for the season if the on demand service was available sooner than 12pm British time the following day. That's pretty much midnight on Sunday for us and with the time difference for the Live games it's just not worth it at this stage.

I'm in Sydney. I am signed up. Often get up to watch games so really looking forward to seeing more of our games this season.

Have a decnt HD 34 inch monitor so planning to watch it on the computer although if the iphone app works may stream it to Apple TV.

Hope quality and streaming is good and relaible.

We shall soon know.

UTO!

Let me know how it goes Paul and  Dobbo. I really want to sign up but 2 and 4am starts ruin me with a little toddler to look after. I'm sure I will buckle, the lure of watching most games is too great to turn Down plus I think the pricing is pretty good. 

Looking forward to the season, I reckon we will be up there with a settled squad, UTO!!!

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Has anyone managed to sign up outside of the UK, but still using a U.K. credit card? 

I thought someone mentioned before it was fine to do so, but it's saying I can't today. 

Yeah that did work.

Maybe they have wised up and stopped it?

If it's streamed over the net there will be streams available for free anyway I would imagine.

Certainly hope so.

1 hour ago, Paul Triplo said:

I'm in Sydney. I am signed up. Often get up to watch games so really looking forward to seeing more of our games this season.

Have a decnt HD 34 inch monitor so planning to watch it on the computer although if the iphone app works may stream it to Apple TV.

We shall soon know.

UTO!

Haha, that's weird. i'm also in Sydney, also signed up. Not got the apple tv but did watch the rangers friendly from here. Worked like a charm! Just need to open commentary on another tab and play with the pause button to get them in sync

Only slight disappointment is it seems you can't have multiple logins from the same account. Just tried with my brother and whenever one of us logged in, it logged the other out :(

5 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

In lieu of a more permanent solution as I'm on the road this week, I'll be trying to stream the match on ifollow, while (attempting) connecting to a BBC Sheffield for play by play.

For those that may want to try themselves, VLC has an option to stream from a source (for this you'd want the URL of web based radio broadcasting radio Sheffield), and then you can adjust the auditory delay in the VLC settings in 50ms increments to sync the two

If I have success, I'll try and update here with the URL of my audio feed and the audio delay settings.

Alternatively, or for those that can't find a suitable radio steam (or can't be bothered), you might try watching the game on your PC, whilst simultaneously tuning into the audio broadcast on ifollow on your mobile or tablet.  I'd expect that your commentary will be slightly ahead of the video though.

In a perfect world, we'll all wake up tomorrow and ifollow will also have commentary, but I doubt it.  

Radio Sheffield Football commentary is not available on tinternet 

3 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

We shall soon know.

UTO!

Just so you know, you can't mirror from the iPad app or use Chromecast with iFollow at present.

17 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Not sure if this has been posted before but here goes.

I seem to remember somebody asking if you can just subscribe for a monthly pass in UK and get match commentary. I thought the answer was a NO. I have just subscribed on a monthly basis and every thing went through ok and it says full match commentaries are available. See confirmation below. If I am wrong , then apologies. Anyway I have saved £0.10 by doing a monthly subscription over the £45 annual. I only want 10 months from August to May . If we make automatic by the end of April then I will cancel May and go to the Norwich match. OOPS thats going to cost me about £100 with travel,food and a ticket, so perhaps not saving after all.   :tango: Cheapskate I know. Every little helps !! lol

Looking forward to John Pearson shouting at least 3 times for goals this afternoon.

Your registration is now complete.

TOTAL: £4.49
Your Monthly Pass UK (Sheffield Wednesday) includes:
check.png Watch matches live in high definition
check.png Live audio commentary of all matches
check.png Full match replays
check.png Video highlights
check.png Behind the scenes content
check.png Valid for 30 days from date of purchase

Am I reading this correctly!? You are letting everyone know how to save 10p? :wacko: