Next season kit

21 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Has anybody seem an audited record of last season's 'record sales'?  Is it by volume or turnover?  

Anyone can claim anything.  I prefer claims to be backed by proven facts.

Blue and white striped kit from Wembley play off final was sold out. 

Last seasons tat still in stock. 

Record sales my aaaarse. 

You've really got to laugh now ...i mean it's getting so late in the day and most people will be expected to pay over 50 quid for a top and not even had the chance to wear it before the season or on their holidays ...simpley pathetic.

Annoyingly there will be loads more stories like neals.

19 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

They will be ready for half time during the third game of the season.

I think that's pretty reasonable.

they'll have a couple of decorator's pasting tables lined up on the centre spot with ozzie owl selling them; cash only - and a couple of ball boys bagging them up. You have to form an orderly queue around the pitch, but miss your half time pie.

25 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

You've really got to laugh now ...i mean it's getting so late in the day and most people will be expected to pay over 50 quid for a top and not even had the chance to wear it before the season or on their holidays ...simpley pathetic.

Annoyingly there will be loads more stories like neals.

To be fair - they'll be allowed to wear it on their holidays next year. Not seen anything in Tui's T's & C's about bans on out of date football shirts.

1 minute ago, Animis said:

they'll have a couple of decorator's pasting tables lined up on the centre spot with ozzie owl selling them; cash only - and a couple of ball boys bagging them up. You have to form an orderly queue around the pitch, but miss your half time pie.

Size xxxxl and small only.

At what point are you permitted to start criticizing the chairman and the running of certain aspects without being swooped upon?

No first-team kit less than 3 weeks before the start of the season, a 'Marquee friendly' promised that seems to have turned into Rangers... all for the big celebration of the 150th year...

Are people allowed to criticise these inadequacies without being called moaners yet? :ph34r:    I'm asking for a friend...

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

At what point are you permitted to start criticizing the chairman and the running of certain aspects without being swooped upon?

No first-team kit less than 3 weeks before the start of the season, a 'Marquee friendly' promised that seems to have turned into Rangers... all for the big celebration of the 150th year...

Are people allowed to criticise these inadequacies without being called moaners yet? :ph34r:    I'm asking for a friend...

Get in there, "friend", don't bottle it, speak yer mind. 

13 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I don't know what the best practice is for kit releases. For a simpleton like me it doesn't matter if it's released 3 months, 3 weeks or 3 days before the season - it will get purchased by fans regardless. I'll likely buy it to add to my collection. 

So what's the big deal? 

Its a kit. A piece of expensive fabric. 

As for the friendly; I'm going to save judgement until the anniversary is actually upon us....in Sept. 

Not going to call you a moaner though...

lol

Edit: of course, I'd pretty annoyed if come 5th August we're still playing in last seasons white kit. 

Edited by bigdan2003

20 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Your friend doesn't half moan on a bit 

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

More Lacatoni training gear on show yesterday apparently. Will we really have that as our kit manufacturer? 

Yeah seen images on official instagram account. Shows Carlos and Pudil wearing training gear. The club badge looks a bit odd with the white boarder though 

27 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

So what's the big deal? 

Is this a serious question? It's a massive deal. There are Wednesday fans (grown men) currently on their holidays and other Wednesday fans (grown men), who are soon to embark on their holidays, that are not able to wear the new shirt. You need to imagine the severe pain this unacceptable situation is causing. It's time to bring the Army in.