Next season kit

40 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Only relaying what I was told.

Bullshit or not from the staff, the fact remains that 3 weeks before the new season starts we don't have new product for sale.

So, they lost the opportunity to sell to me.

I fly back on Thursday and won't buy clothing online. The sizing is too tricky and it's an expensive nightmare trying to exchange or return from 5,000 miles away.

Hey mate. Not a dig at you.

Just at the club shop at usual. 

Why should we be surprised not like this is the first, second or third time we have been kept waiting...... Surely the club is aware of the fans opinions on the current kit situation yet they remain silent. If this is is how they go about putting a shirt on the shelve what is like when they try to put a player on the pitch? As a previous comment said how much potential revenue has the club missed out on again surely cashing in on the two previous seasons successes would be the way to go. Three shirts released in turn over the spring and summer would keep the fans buzzing and connected over the off season not to mention other associated sales on each shop visit.

hate to sound negative, but everyday I yearn for good news (or just news) from the club, but nothing.

1 hour ago, marshy said:

I just don't get it I really don't. Our 150th anniversary which we've known about for ages. yet we have players in odd match day gear. Kit etc not ready. 

Just think it makes us look tacky. 

150 years to be precise..

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So Maggie from Burncross who works part-time in the club shop has been briefed on the complex supply chain of our new kit??

are you bored son?

If you work in the club shop your likely to have some idea what's happening aren't you?

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

What, even about every part of the kit making process including fabric dying!

He's made it up man!

Didn't say this is correct, but would expect employees at the front end to have some idea what's happening, particularly when people must be asking this quite regularly.

31 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

What, even about every part of the kit making process including fabric dying!

He's made it up man!

Couldn't give a roger what you think. But happy to assure people that I don't have the time or imagination to make that up.

Again - I'm simply relaying what I was told.

I'm not vouching for its veracity. Just passing on what the shop staff are currently saying.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.