Udders Forum slagging off Owlstalk

Just had a look on their messageboard and they have got to be the most deluded set of supporters i've come across

The majority of them are saying they are happier they drew 0-0 yesterday instead of winning 1-0 as it means they are going to come at us on Wednesday night

They are really confident which I guess is fair enough after the season they've had, but I know if we were in their position I would be cursing the fact that for all their possesion they couldn't make home advantage count and now have to come to our place and play infront of an intimidating crowd

They also seem to think we are going to play the same way we did yesterday and park the bus

They take the word deluded to a whole new level

27 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Just had a look on their messageboard and they have got to be the most deluded set of supporters i've come across

The majority of them are saying they are happier they drew 0-0 yesterday instead of winning 1-0 as it means they are going to come at us on Wednesday night

They are really confident which I guess is fair enough after the season they've had, but I know if we were in their position I would be cursing the fact that for all their possesion they couldn't make home advantage count and now have to come to our place and play infront of an intimidating crowd

They also seem to think we are going to play the same way we did yesterday and park the bus

They take the word deluded to a whole new level

Yet we get call deluded and arrogant for even daring to believe that we might just have the upper hand. I sat with them yesterday and they seemed like a decent enough bunch. Honest, down to earth Yorkshiremen. But their forum tells a very different story.

Just now, The Regulator said:

Yet we get call deluded and arrogant for even daring to believe that we might just have the upper hand. I sat with them yesterday and they seemed like a decent enough bunch. Honest, down to earth Yorkshiremen. But their forum tells a very different story.

Let's face it - there's a higher proportion of knobheads on any forum than in the general population. WTF:

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Seeing as admin or mods won't allow swearwords on here, how about a filter on 'tinpot'?   Change it to 'small club with reduced fanbase but competing at a decent level'.

Clubs such as Burton will probably be playing us next season..... and they've deserved it.   We were playing Rushden and Dagenham not long ago so we aren't exactly Real Madrid.

we"ll be playing burton? Wash your dirty mouth out lol

Huddersfield are being very Barnsley about all this. 

If they win, they are great and it's about how poor we are. Because we defended well, that's used wrongly as some kind of moral victory. 

If they lose it's all "well you should have". When they don't believe that at all.

Its a pretty small time approach to thinking and it's something we see so often since leaving the premier league. If it wasn't Wednesday there would probably be more recognition of a professional approach to playoff football. 

If we do ever make it up it would be a welcome break from some of the parochial stuff as I think it is a distraction that holds a lot of the clubs back. They focus on local one upmanship rather than the bigger picture.

3 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Seeing as admin or mods won't allow swearwords on here, how about a filter on 'tinpot'?   Change it to 'small club with reduced fanbase but competing at a decent level'.

Clubs such as Burton will probably be playing us next season..... and they've deserved it.   We were playing Rushden and Dagenham not long ago so we aren't exactly Real Madrid.

fun at parties, I bet you are not lol

I think Carlos's experience from last seasons playoff saw us beat the favourites at home 2-0 making it extremely difficult for Brighton in the second leg and obviously didn't want that to happen this season to us.

On 05/14/2017 at 18:06, Pod9 said:

Chant of the day

"There here

There there 

There every fkin where

Empty Seats

Empty Seats"

I thought it was "Wednesday seats" on account of there being hundreds of wednesdayoites in the home end

1 minute ago, Eck said:

I thought it was "Wednesday seats" on account of there being hundreds of wednesdayoites in the home end

Two were removed from Hudd end to the left about 15mins into the match. 

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 17:57, goodytheowl said:

lol

IMG_4598.PNG

We've had this for last 6 months. Aint beat wolves away for ages, aint beat derby for ages, we cant beat mick macartneys teams. And all that is in the bin now.. now udders are sayin they never lost an away leg in play off.. lets bin that one too...

2 minutes ago, kidderminster owl said:

We've had this for last 6 months. Aint beat wolves away for ages, aint beat derby for ages, we cant beat mick macartneys teams. And all that is in the bin now.. now udders are sayin they never lost an away leg in play off.. lets bin that one too...

I got a feeling you ant read all of the thread have you?