Udders Forum slagging off Owlstalk

Not sure what this guy's point is. They are a small club and we are a huge club.  We've been down for 16 years - way too long. They've never been in the Premier League. Yes there is a natural order. We should be in the Premier League and they should be in the Championship, or below. That's not saying that we will beat them (we have to do this in the pitch - not by reason of history or following) but eventually we'll back up where we should be and they won't. It's a natural order, just like Hull being back down where they should be next year. 

2 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Not sure what this guy's point is. They are a small club and we are a huge club.  We've been down for 16 years - way too long. They've never been in the Premier League. Yes there is a natural order. We should be in the Premier League and they should be in the Championship, or below. That's not saying that we will beat them (we have to do this in the pitch - not by reason of history or following) but eventually we'll back up where we should be and they won't. It's a natural order, just like Hull being back down where they should be next year. 

And they call us arrogant :duntmatter:

only pulling your pee per I get what your saying - any club still trying to sell tickets the day before a play off semi tho.......

They sound so embarrassing. Really bitter and obviouslg jealous of our club. Tbh I didn't think our fans sounded amazing but then again we only had 2k and I was watching on tv. 

I do think the TPP along with lots of friends and family of players getting tickets doesn't help. I used to go away all the time but unfortunatley I don't think our support seems the same. Partly think you're average working man has been priced out of football. 

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

And they call us arrogant :duntmatter:

only pulling your pee per I get what your saying - any club still trying to sell tickets the day before a play off semi tho.......

It is a bit arrogant and I've watched us over the years when we were rubbish and didn't deserve too much.  It's more a sense of injustice at what's happened to the club this past 16 years. I'm not saying we should be champions league but I wonder why I'm watching Bournemouth and Swansea on motd (although I think Eddie Howe is a good coach and they play good football). Now we have a great chance of putting things right and i don't want anyone to get in the way of that (especially like you say if they can't even sell their ground out for a game like that today).