Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

30% possession.

Do our players get a bounus if they dont touch the ball the whole game ?

The most pointless stat in football rears its head well done 

I think we had 35% possession in the League game what was that darned scoreline again ?

Not a great performance from us and showing them far too much respect.  We really need to start testing their young keeper and close them down on the ball.  I would've taken 0 v 0 at half time but we have to up our game.  Come on Wednesday.

I think it has been a relatively poor performance first half.  We looked solid at the back, but our distribution has been appalling, - partly because midfield and forwards haven't found spaces to run into to make passes possible.  I would take off Reach and put FF wide, bringing Rhodes on alongside Fletcher, but probably wait until around the 60 minute mark.

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Drama queens out i notice 

Its been what it is an away leg of the Play-Offs 

Home team dominant in the main but only 1 real scare 

We are looking nervy and that we want to be at least level pegging for the return at Hillsborough 

Van La Parra and Kachunga have looked their best players but i think as the half went on we looked more and more settled at the back 

Absolutely correct, im at the game, two teams cancelling each other out, got to be happy with a draw them bring them back to our place. Any  keyboard warriors on here that are slating us can f@ck off and support the porkers! Stop slagging off and get behind the lads you set of gimps!

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

The most pointless stat in football rears its head well done 

I think we had 35% possession in the League game what was that darned scoreline again ?

Agreed it's just a stat. I thought we were a lot better in the League game. Not because of the 5% difference but because we were more coherent and controlled on and off the ball.  They've got a reserve team goalie in and he has had precisely nothing to do.