How will Huddersfield play it on Sunday?

43 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

I reckon they'll want to score as much as possible and win. 

I'm not sure I agree. This seems too obvious. We all know football is unpredictable and that Wagner doesn't like to do what people expect.

They will line up like this;

Coleman

Smith

Hefele

Schindler

Lowe

Hogg 

Mooy

Kachunga

Brown

Van La Parra

Wells

I suggest we close their defenders down and don't allow them to play from the back and get Mooy on the ball resulting in them playing long balls which we should mop up easily.  They have had an excellent season but I have a suspicion that they may be feeling the effects of a high octane pressing game in a 46 game championship.  We should be fresher.

Key players to watch - Smith, Mooy and Brown

Think they will go Billy Whizz for it at theirs. My only concern is a lucky 1-0 to them, then at ours we hit the bar 4 times, cleared off the line 4 times, 16 corners, 2 cert pens and a dodgy one all turned down. Ref booed off...It does happen, only chance they have imho

I think they'll shiit themselves & freeze. Strange ko time, home crowd very expectant in the first leg & their bogey side in town. Also, an inexperienced keeper, behind a first team that hasn't played together for over 3 weeks.

One mistake & their backsides will go imo.

Grab 'em like an owls talons around a terrier's throat.

8 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

I think they'll shiit themselves & freeze. Strange ko time, home crowd very expectant in the first leg & their bogey side in town. Also, an inexperienced keeper, behind a first team that hasn't played together for over 3 weeks.

I pretty much think this too. I think we'll win the away leg 0-2

6 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Gerrin....rip 'm one. UTO.

I wouldn't be surprised if we came out of the first leg with a deficit. Everyone on here seems incredibly confident that we'll roll them over. We won't. I'll take a draw now.

There's no doubting we have more quality and more depth but they are a good team. Carlos will have us set up pretty cagily I think. 

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we came out of the first leg with a deficit. Everyone on here seems incredibly confident that we'll roll them over. We won't. I'll take a draw now.

There's no doubting we have more quality and more depth but they are a good team. Carlos will have us set up pretty cagily I think. 

This. 

The most important thing in the first leg is to keep a clean sheet.

10 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

they'll need a 2 goal lead going in to the second leg to have a chance of getting through to the final.im 100%certain we'll win at Hillsborough.

top of head we only loss away once by 2 goals (burton 3-1)

Villa

Derby

Their full back was on Sky today saying how momentum is key and how they had just beaten us and them and Reading were the form teams 

lol

He did have trouble talking in a straight line though.