How will Huddersfield play it on Sunday?

3 hours ago, Saxondale said:

As long as they don't start the same way Brighton did in the second leg I'm not bothered. My heart cant take another night like that. Especially up until we scored. 

Was absolutely horrendous. I was in shell shock at half time and they had only scored 1!

59 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Think they will go Billy Whizz for it at theirs. My only concern is a lucky 1-0 to them, then at ours we hit the bar 4 times, cleared off the line 4 times, 16 corners, 2 cert pens and a dodgy one all turned down. Ref booed off...It does happen, only chance they have imho

Its happened against Reading and Brentford already lol

To be honest, I think Udders look absolutely knackered, like they have been running on empty for a few games. If we can start quickly, then it could take them by surprise but for some reason I am not seeing them doing it to us. I feel they will sit back more and take it steady.

Might be wrong, might be wishful thinking, we'll see.

1 hour ago, offalyowl said:

I'd like us to win but most importantly is that we get at least 1 away goal to bring back to Hillsboro 

The "away goals count double in the case of a tie" rule doesn't apply in the EFL playoffs. If the aggregate score is level at the end of the second leg, extra time is played. If the scores are still level after that, it's penalties. 

They will go for it from my the start imo

Wagner will fire them up, because it's the only way to drag them out of the little slump that they're in. It's up to us to match their early intensity, come through it unscathed and then get on the front foot.

This will not be easy. As has been said, they weren't 3rd in the league for good parts of the season for nothing.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

If only we can beat their unbeaten run.

We'll have too much for them.

I know football is unpredictable..But even the itsthewednesdayswayers must see that it's just bloody Huddersfield.

A few years ago people were saying 'it's only bloody Blackpool' in the play offs, or 'it's only bloody Hull' before Windass stepped up. Now we think of Hull as some sort of Championship superpower when they're 'yo-yoing' up and down.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

They will line up like this;

Coleman

Smith

Hefele

Schindler

Lowe

Hogg 

Mooy

Kachunga

Brown

Van La Parra

Wells

I suggest we close their defenders down and don't allow them to play from the back and get Mooy on the ball resulting in them playing long balls which we should mop up easily.  They have had an excellent season but I have a suspicion that they may be feeling the effects of a high octane pressing game in a 46 game championship.  We should be fresher.

Key players to watch - Smith, Mooy and Brown

We closed them down at theirs if worked then 

If we can get a draw I'll be more than happy with that 

A win would obviously be epic

but

I'm not underestimating them

They are the surprise outfit this year, much like we were last year and they've got absolutely no pressure on them.  Anything past this point is a bonus for them

They will not want to concede so if we play the counter attack game or be patient and pick them off this may pay dividends on the other hand as long as we keep a clean sheet the odds will be stacked against them beating us at Hillsborough or they could play the park the bus game and hold out for penalties.

Both games were tight affairs this season I would be surprised if there will be a detour from this in the forthcoming games. If we can draw first blood I think it may be beyond them to overturn this advantage. Just hoping we play like we have lately and that should be enough to beat them, just want them to continue their recent vein of form which has been poor. 

0-0 on Sunday

1-0 to us on Wednesday

That'll Do

From the first minute they will be at us so we shluld soak up the pressure and weather the storm for 15-20mins then they will get tired and step off the gas a little and then we will non stop attack till end of first half and go in 0-2 up.

How do i know?

Dreamt it.