Jaap Stam - Reading

I have fancied a Reading v SWFC final for a while now, I have long admired their manager, seven years learning the job and one year doing it, and a play offs spot at his first attempt. If I were a Fulham supporter I would be a bit edgy about this draw. If we do end up with them in the final Carlos will no doubt treat this up and coming manager with great respect, and then beat him with experience.

They've done fantastically well this season.

Consistently tipped to fall away, yet they remained resilient and were the 3rd best team in the league.

Fulham seem to be remarkably cocky and Reading could very well do them over 2 games.

Edited by DesWalker

2 hours ago, waynecoyne14 said:

my work colleague saw some fulham fans in a pub after the game and asked them how they thought they would do in the playoffs

the reply was we're already up

It's true Fulham fans really are already up their own a***s and as laaarndaaaarners permanently are . 

Could turn out to be a top top manager. Done wonders this season. I know it's a bit old-fashioned, but i do like my managers to be physically imposing and Stam most certainly is. Not the sort you'd take take liberties with in the dressing room/training pitch.

WTF:

Edited by Almat

3 hours ago, Almat said:

Could turn out to be a top top manager. Done wonders this season. I know it's a bit old-fashioned, but i do like my managers to be physically imposing and Stam most certainly is. Not the sort you'd take take liberties with in the dressing room/training pitch.

WTF:

Looks like a white Rio Ferdinand.

My fear with Reading is, they can be big and physical, stop you playing etc, but have the odd bit of flair and class to win games. Exactly like Hull who did a job on us in the final last year and negated everything we wanted to do. We need to prepare for a team setting out exactly like Hull did (if we get to the final of course, no chicken counting here) and need a plan B to break them down.