Jaap Stam - Reading

21 hours ago, Sanchez_Jenks said:

My fear with Reading is, they can be big and physical, stop you playing etc, but have the odd bit of flair and class to win games. Exactly like Hull who did a job on us in the final last year and negated everything we wanted to do. We need to prepare for a team setting out exactly like Hull did (if we get to the final of course, no chicken counting here) and need a plan B to break them down. 

Compere Reading's backline and defensive midfield shield to Hulls last season there like chalk and cheese. Add that to the fact our strikers are a lot better this time round and I would be seriously worried if we can't score now against a Reading side that concede for fun. ( serious unlucky in our defeats against them this season, before that is thrown at me)

On 08/05/2017 at 18:42, Sanchez_Jenks said:

My fear with Reading is, they can be big and physical, stop you playing etc, but have the odd bit of flair and class to win games. Exactly like Hull who did a job on us in the final last year and negated everything we wanted to do. We need to prepare for a team setting out exactly like Hull did (if we get to the final of course, no chicken counting here) and need a plan B to break them down. 

Reading are the team i fear most out of the other three .. stifled us in both games and we struggled to break them down, ok i admit Al-Habsi had a worldie at our place but still .. we had nothing else that could create/score!