Fulham Ticket Sales

3 hours ago, pwqe said:

Get AA opened baffles me why that has to be left empty. 

Its because the police have no more heavily armed officer units to keep the fans apart.

It was in the Star Last Night.

Police run out of AA batteries 

Hat, coat, scarf, gloves, shame-faced exit stage left.

Edited by Holmowl

2 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Very few seats left together on kop. North stand sold out. Still two and a half weeks to go. Is this all ticket because at this rate there won't be any seats left to sell on the day.

9 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

Can tell it's a big game for them, then, as they've not brought that collectively over their past ten visits to Hillsborough. 

It was just an observation. Why the heck did I get negged for that?

just got 2 on grandstand. only the odd few left on kop now really and there was 1 left on North when I looked. They need need to tell SAG to do one and open up the lot. AA on south, strip on the north and all bottom tier on the Lep. Hopefully we are safe and it's literally party atmosphere rather than horrible tension. 

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

just got 2 on grandstand. only the odd few left on kop now really and there was 1 left on North when I looked. They need need to tell SAG to do one and open up the lot. AA on south, strip on the north and all bottom tier on the Lep. Hopefully we are safe and it's literally party atmosphere rather than horrible tension. 

If that's the case and we are safe, itd be a reyt atmosphere, inflatables, balloons, blue and white everywhere, send players into the play offs high on confidence. 

Just now, vulva said:

If we are already in the play offs by this stage, I reckon loads will take tickets back. It could well be a dead rubber. Be like watching a pre-season friendly with the second string playing. 

Yes. It would be f*cking marvellous wouldn't it?

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

If we are already in the play offs by this stage, I reckon loads will take tickets back. It could well be a dead rubber. Be like watching a pre-season friendly with the second string playing. 

I bloody hope so!