Champo! FM!!

10 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I don't need to calm down pal i'm not angry...simply putting my views out there. My view is...its fun if your under the age of 18 not 30 plus!

it was fun for you until you turned 18 maybe but most people don't stop liking things overnight!

Oh look, another condescending "grown up" proving his maturity by judging and sniping at others for enjoying a game on a computer. People who really have "grown up" tend to acknowledge the old adage of "live and let live". 

Incidentally I agree that sky sports using FM stats when analysing transfers is totally cringeworthy. Doesn't mean the game is without its worth though - in case you hadn't realised, not everyone over the age of 18 who plays it are sociopathic recluses still living at home with their parents.

6 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Sorry I've got grown up things to be getting on with. Each to their own my friend.

enjoy yourself 

Like wasting time belittling peoples interests on the internet :ghoulguy:

Edit: I should really read the full thread first!

Edited by NorthernOwl

9 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

i never knew my opinion would cause such a fuss on the internet.

Think you'd be surprised at the sheer volume of gamers around the world these days, at all demographics aswell.

11 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Any way back to the important stuff and the real world of FM and FIFA...which player is rated as the best?? Who would be our best player and why?

I am genuinely interested now. 

Think it's Matias to be honest, unfortunately unless you're in the PL or another top European division, they don't really have massively accurate stats as they usually outsource the gathering of the stats to a fan, that fan then has to stay within certain constraints so they don't over rate their own team and it just skews the whole teams stats unfortunately.

On FIFA Hooper has consistently got 20+ goals for me, even in the PL, his overall rating got to an 84 on one of my games, to put that in perspective, Harry Kane is an 84 this season.

13 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Well I just find it a little sad and when you think about it...it's like 30 year bloke sat at home on the Xbox talking to his pals through an headset whilst his missus is sat downstairs watching TV!! 

Like I said each to their own!! 

Oh it's worse that that mate, I'm nearly 40!! 

Like forums though don't ya! Ya loves em!