Champo! FM!!

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Im afraid im a big kid at 68 and still playing FM. Been playing since the very first Championship manager in ????

The latest versions are a bit different to the early ones. 

Well done that man. 

I've got a minimum of 28years to go before I have to grow up so thank you.

14 hours ago, A12owl said:

Dont see why there has to be an age limit. Do you play games at Christmas or do you talk politics and Sheffield Wednesday after your Christmas dinner . I dont care if people dont want to play the game but I do not appreciate being inferred to as childish . Its a fun and enjoyment thing and not taken realistically. It is widely known however that many real football managers and scouts use the facts on FM manager when looking for players. Where do you think we found Urby? 

lol

Good for you...keep up the good work

On 22/03/2017 at 20:07, Finlux_Cup said:

Computer Games

Benefit to society: 0

Number of imbeciles created:  billions

Just going to leave these here.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201502/cognitive-benefits-playing-video-games

http://mentalfloss.com/article/65008/15-surprising-benefits-playing-video-games

https://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014/06/13/benefits-of-gaming-what-research-shows/

Sam Hutchinson

Determination 20

Aggression 20

Injury Proneness 20

Not saying correlation is causation, but...

On 23/03/2017 at 06:37, Wednesday_Jack said:

Well I just find it a little sad and when you think about it...it's like 30 year bloke sat at home on the Xbox talking to his pals through an headset whilst his missus is sat downstairs watching TV!! 

Like I said each to their own!! 

You been spying on me?

Guest Deleted member
On 23/03/2017 at 10:03, Wednesday_Jack said:

I read it so many times on here...."no point signing him hes only a 56 on FM" 

I've been coming on here a ridiculous amount of years and I can't recall ever seeing somebody type that 

Live and let live pal, don't look down your nose at people because they don't have the same hobbies as you 

Edited by Deleted member

Guest Grez Bez

I don't use FB or twitter. The only form of social media that i use is OT...where like most Wednesday fans i like to discuss my team, match results and debate real life events etc... Judging players based on a computer game isn't real life i'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you!!

You are correct in saying grown ups and kids alike play and manage football but playing a computer game to achieve life long goals isn't my thing!! Judging real life things such as SWFC and players based on FIFA ratings isn't cool mate...I am not saying playing FIFA or FM is wrong at any age but what i am saying is coming out publicly after the age of 18 and trying to compare players to your performance on a game is wrong!!

I read it so many times on here...."no point signing him hes only a 56 on FM" or " i once signed him for a bag of crisps and a moldy sock on FIFA and he turned into a wordlie" no where do posters actually say they have spent £100.00 of there own hard earned money buying tokens (or what ever they area) to upgrade their game play. ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!

If i was on FIFA i would be a 206 rating btw!!

Move over grandad.... 

21 hours ago, Grandad said:

I've been coming on here a ridiculous amount of years and I can't recall ever seeing somebody type that 

Live and let live pal, don't look down your nose at people because they don't have the same hobbies as you 

Im not looking down my nose at anyone

I don't use FB or twitter. The only form of social media that i use is OT...where like most Wednesday fans i like to discuss my team, match results and debate real life events etc... Judging players based on a computer game isn't real life i'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you!!

You are correct in saying grown ups and kids alike play and manage football but playing a computer game to achieve life long goals isn't my thing!! Judging real life things such as SWFC and players based on FIFA ratings isn't cool mate...I am not saying playing FIFA or FM is wrong at any age but what i am saying is coming out publicly after the age of 18 and trying to compare players to your performance on a game is wrong!!

I read it so many times on here...."no point signing him hes only a 56 on FM" or " i once signed him for a bag of crisps and a moldy sock on FIFA and he turned into a wordlie" no where do posters actually say they have spent £100.00 of there own hard earned money buying tokens (or what ever they area) to upgrade their game play. ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!

If i was on FIFA i would be a 206 rating btw!!

lol miserable fookwit