Good news on Keiran Lee injury in the star

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Unless you're In Scotland and January 1st does not fall on the weekend then it's back to work on the the 2nd. January is not Christmas

What has work got to do with Christmas?

I work Christmas Eve and Boxing Day most years.

There are shops open Christmas Day. Does that mean 25th December is not Christmas?

Stop with this foolish argument. lol

3 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Tha's gorra a reight bee in thee bonnet about CC an't ya!  :laugh:

And what the flyin fv.ck has Steve Bruce got to do wi't price o' fish?!!???!!?!!??

Bizarre comments!

Not really .do u ever listen to Carlos press conferences every Thursday?  He don't give any information out about players. I heard a Steve Bruce interview 3wk back and he gave a discription of every injured player in his club . If Lee I'd starting training it be nice if he says he is .also if abdi has had an operation why not just say.whats the big secret ? I'm not saying disclose our team sheet to other team am I.  And I'm no big Steve Bruce supporter just like an honest assessment of things . I don't hate Carlos and think he should be given till end of season. Don't see how another manager can change anything without bringing other players in.

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

I would have keiran Lee walking on his hands if it meant he was playing. That midfield is painfully slow, predictable and lacking in goals (wallace screamers aside) . These last few months have really highlighted how much we miss him 

wow, comes to summat when we are relying on kieran lee (21 in 10 years as a proffesional) for goals !! :ghoulguy: