Good news on Keiran Lee injury in the star

9 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Not really .do u ever listen to Carlos press conferences every Thursday?  He don't give any information out about players. I heard a Steve Bruce interview 3wk back and he gave a discription of every injured player in his club . If Lee I'd starting training it be nice if he says he is .also if abdi has had an operation why not just say.whats the big secret ? I'm not saying disclose our team sheet to other team am I.  And I'm no big Steve Bruce supporter just like an honest assessment of things . I don't hate Carlos and think he should be given till end of season. Don't see how another manager can change anything without bringing other players in.

i dont see what purpose it serves disclosing anything about the players, whether we know or not when lee will be ready wont make him get fitter any quicker .......as for press conferences there a total waste of time , journo asks inane question and carlos goes off on 5 minutes worth of jumbled up words without answering the question .....there's absolutely nothing to be gained by telling the press or anyone one else  anything on the injured players front .

Are we still arguing about Christmas?

would be very welcome to see KL back in the squad. IIRC after his first hip op it took a little while for him to get back to the level of performances we've come to expect. Hope it's a quicker recovery this time, for all our sakes. 

Hip-op? Is that what all those young people are listening to these days? It's no Max Bygraves. 

Edited by themaskedowl

I was quite excited to see the headline but what CC says is lets try to push him to play next month. So maybe end of April. Weve only got one normal game in May. 

Think best we can hope is that he might be an influence for play offs. Abdi no such luck. 

As for the other 4 being ready for our next game hmmmmm..... not what ive heard about FF. 

I can understand not being straight on injuries if its touch and go but when players are out for a while why not let the fans know? I cant remember another Wednesday manager being so obtuse.

9 hours ago, brian joicey said:

wow, comes to summat when we are relying on kieran lee (21 in 10 years as a proffesional) for goals !! :ghoulguy: 

15 goals in 100 games for us in last 3 seasons. 

That is outstanding for a midfielder, let alone one who works equally hard at the other end.

Remarkable player.

Edited by Holmowl

11 hours ago, Kevan said:

Good news that FF and Hooper may be fit for the next game. I wonder if CC will start with Rhodes and Hooper up front against Barnsley. With Winnall on the bench in case Hooper tires, it might be a positive move.

I hope so, but more likely start Rhodes Winnall, and bring Hoops on later for his first run out in four months!

Winnall will beg Carlos for a start against his old club.