The Owls vs Reading. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

I feel more let down this season, than I have in over 50 years of watching Wednesday. Never before have we had a team that has underachieved like this season. They are capable of so much more than they've given us.

totally agree

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Maddogbob said:

Screw it get Fletcher and matias on for the laugh.

It's the only choices we have.  Must get them both on.  Winnall and Buckley off for me or even go to 3 centre backs.

1 minute ago, OutspokenTom said:

I fully understand the loyalty to CC, we had a wonderful season last year.

The squad we have this year is however at least twice as good, albeit it on paper. I think frustration is fair because we appear by all accounts to be chucking the towel in.

Not just loyalty, the injures this season have been very very unlucky everyone must see that. Our 3 best players are out at the business end of the season

Why are we not making changes???

72 minutes and trailing at home in one of the key games of the run-in, and WE ARE NOT MAKING flipping CHANGES when our first XI cannot break down Reading... screw this, am not usually in such a foul mood but other stuff today has got me right upset with this sort of bullshit...

edit: MacManaman for Jones aside!

Edited by northernerowl

1 minute ago, OutspokenTom said:

I'm not saying I want it to happen but I might have a fiver on Pardew being our manager for the next league game. I don't think Chansiri is immune to worry, even with his apparent lack of football knowledge

Hate Pardew!