The Owls vs Reading. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, northernerowl said:

Why are we not making changes???

72 minutes and trailing at home in one of the key games of the run-in, and WE ARE NOT MAKING flipping CHANGES when our first XI cannot break down Reading... screw this, am not usually in such a foul mood but other stuff today has got me right upset with this sort of bullshit...

agree but not a deal on the bench apart from fletcher who has been a real waste of his top wages,and we all know Nuhui aint gonna do owt!!!

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

This really isn't good enough. Yet again we have a massive chance to take advantage and move up to 5th and the players once again don't perform. I tend to blame the players more than CC, they are the ones that go out and perform or don't perform. 

Nah, this happens on too regular an occurance, Carlos can't take the pressure, for whatever reason..

Just now, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Not just loyalty, the injures this season have been very very unlucky everyone must see that. Our 3 best players are out at the business end of the season

They haven't been out all season though to be fair. As the OP said, we've had luck in other areas, more opposition players sent off than any other team by three, more 90+ minutes goals etc. But there is no such thing as luck is there?

What I see is a team lacking ideas and extremely low on confidence, ideas and togetherness. If that is not a problem for the manager, what is>

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Off the line.  This aint gonna be our day!

Hasn't been all season... how many half-chances have we failed to take and actually bury games where we should've won comfortably.

Why is it our finishing is not there; are they lacking in confidence?

And knee injuries seems to be the trend of 2017 apparently...