Has David Hirst stormed out?

3 hours ago, Thewaynesday said:

Think you need to research slavery pal ..... loving how anyone and everyone is having digs at the club about things they have no information about , it's all rumours and speculation yet to some morons it's factual. 

fools 

2 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

l'm neither your pal or a moron, if you find it difficult to post like an adult I suggest that you look for a kid's forum.

2 hours ago, Thewaynesday said:

With the way people are having paddies are making rubbish up like yourself I thought it was a child's forum mr high horse. Now wind ya neck in and stop talking crap all the time. 

Nobody knows who's talking rubbish, so let's everyone try and keep it civil, yeah?

36 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

There is, he's a codascending, smug, Leeds ars.ehole, like 99% of their fanbase, If I want to call him a cv.nt, I fv.ckin will!

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

His post suggests none of that.

But your post tells a tale all of its own.

However

I've stuck up for JV in the past only for him to show himself up as a snivelling little troll, so he can go fuuck himself.

Surprised it's took this long to make owlstalk

if anyone noticed George was missing from a few u18 games due to issues over his/ agent wage demands

it is understood David got involved and as a result was suspended from the club and told to stay away

hopefully things resolved Now George back playing 

There could be some truth in David Hirst leaving, he coaches/coached at the same time one of my sons finishes training and I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks. 

As as for the club handcuffing lads to contracts till they are 24, it doesn't make any sense. Handing out 6 year contracts to 18 year olds is ridiculous. Whether it's George Hirst or anyone else. If the player doesn't develop then we are stuck with them on a long term basis. 

Fek, some reyt lady like bitching going on on here.

Sometimes I don't think we are all Wednesday are we?

In other more relevant news about George - he banged in a hatrick this week, has had a great season and is developing in to a reyt prospect. Let's be happy about it.

UTO!

4 hours ago, just visiting said:

So, effectively the club offers an 18 year old (or younger) an open ended or rolling contract on their terms to prevent players being poached but said players can be release without notice should the club not rate them anymore. 

Been involved in academies a long time and never come across that before and I also don't know many players representatives or parents who would go for it either. Maybe one Scram can offer his thoughts on.

Never heard of either a rolling contract for a player nor a 6 year contract for an 18 year old academy player

Plenty of contracts with options - in either favour - but thats usually an extra year tacked on to a 2-3 year deal

Unless its an eye watering deal its not in the players interests - and the club takes on a big risk with a big contract for a young player

I'd be amazed if we have any 18yr olds tied down to age 24