Morgan fox

Just now, Reyt Part Timer said:

I can not see why we signed him.  He was not on anyone's radar before we got him.  It came out of the blue as far as I can tell.  And he is living up to all expectations  (i.e doing naff all just like there were naff all expectations).

Two new fullbacks are needed but they have to be a certain type, Fox, Pudil, Hunt and Palmer are not good enough for the system we play, Odubajo and Robertson for Hull last season are fine examples of what we need

Guest Kagoshimaowl

We have a Czech international stuck in the stands so Fox can play.  Maybe the Pudil haters should shut their mouths.  He is far better than Fox!

Ifnot then surely Emanuelson deserves a try?  Anything but Reach or Fox!

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

I'm struggling to see the big problem people have with Fox. Played well on debut & everyone was singing his praises.

He had one poor 45mins in which he was injured. Today I don't think he was any worse than Reach.

Just needs to find some rhythm & not have his confidence knocked by being replaced all the time by someone who isn't even a left back.

12 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So you'd leave him on? Or is that another bullet for you in your anti Carlos agenda?

I'd say dragging him off at half time in two out of the three games he's played for us is poor. Perhaps you do give him another 10 - 15 minutes to try and rectify his performance. As for Winnall, don't get me started on that fiasco from CC. 

Too early to judge. 

In saying that the constant rotating of fullbacks can't be helpful when trying to settle into a new club. 

Certainly one of CCs traits I find difficult to understand. 

Surely you need to settle on a back 4 (injuries permitting) and stick with them for the majority of games? 

How are you meant to build up any defensive or in the case of fullbacks attacking cohesion too if you keep swapping them?! Same thing keeps happening out in wide midfield too. 

Edited by SiJ

20 hours ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

I can not see why we signed him.  He was not on anyone's radar before we got him.  It came out of the blue as far as I can tell.  And he is living up to all expectations  (i.e doing naff all just like there were naff all expectations).

Charlton fans did not rate him, yet we nearly signed him in the summer for double the price. At present he seems a poor buy at £700,000. Just add it to the rest of the money squandered by Carlos.