Morgan fox

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 15:47, RocketOwl said:

The modem game is so fast and frantic these days that players like Morgan Fox really are becoming a liability.

Why Carlos would sign a slow full back in the way he wants us to set up is puzzling. 

TBH instead of searching for this player I think we have him in Reaxh. He was dreadful going forward at times but at left baxk not many people go past Reach and we all know with a bit of consistency he is powerful going forward to from fullback.

you've said this but suggested nuhiu should play in a free role behind two strikers lol

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

you've said this but suggested nuhiu should play in a free role behind two strikers lol

Think you're confusing me with an absolute nutter pal.

The only role id have Nuhiu doing would be collecting his P45.

I was beginning to get concerned about Fox. Something must have been wrong with him in recent games.

On Saturday he was outstanding. Physical and dogged in defence, positive and ever-available going forward. I love his early crosses. Ok they were only meh, but if he puts in four or five meh crosses every game Rhodes and Winnall will do something with one or two of them. It certainly sped up our attacks.

Big lad too. Real bonus to have him in the box. Did superbly well to shove his way round the defender a finish with that bullet header.

Really looking forward to see more of the same. 

13 hours ago, ramone said:

Why are people always trying to get one over people. Its like people trawl through the past threads looking for something to bring up too say 'told you so'. 

One swallow doesnt make a summer pal. You also can't be made a scapegoat out of after 1 bad performance. 

Dragging this thread up though... whats the point? You just make yourself look silly and its a bit sad

to you maybe but i find it quite amusing to dig out old threads ...if your the kind of bloke who makes outragous statements like rocket and greenhgate then i'm sure they big enough to not be bothered when someone turns it round on them by digging out a old threads ......it's just a bit of fun .