Black Car hit and scratched in Wednesdayite Car park.

1 hour ago, FuthaMucker said:

There really are some precious people on this forum these day. Jesus wept. 

Tell you what lets get somebody to buy a scrapper car then we'll get them to drive it down the side if yours. Then we'll all stand round you included and have a good laugh about it

44 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Surreal moment coming out of the Wednesdayite car part last night. Audi wars.

White Audi in front of us pulling out of the car park, not getting anywhere, so tried to push his way on to Penistone Road in front of a black Audi. Black Audi coming down Penistone Road proceeds to just drive into the side of him. 

No way he couldn't have seen it. No damage, as cars were literally moving at a snails pace, but i'm sure the Black Audi drove in to him on purpose to teach the other guy a lesson.  

Bought dash cams for me and the Mrs In the last 3 months, she's been forced off the road by some nobber in a BMW and nearly ended up in a ditch. Thankfully a bloke was following in a land rover and he towed her out. I've had to swerve to avoid hitting a truck who came out of a side road without stopping and a bus who did the same. Reported the bus driver.

9 minutes ago, darra said:

Bought dash cams for me and the Mrs In the last 3 months, she's been forced off the road by some nobber in a BMW and nearly ended up in a ditch. Thankfully a bloke was following in a land rover and he towed her out. I've had to swerve to avoid hitting a truck who came out of a side road without stopping and a bus who did the same. Reported the bus driver.

yeah, remember you saying on here about your mrs and the BMW driver.  Some absolute numpties on the roads.

Guest Copthorneowl

Well done Leaping Lannys Perm, youre obviously a proper bloke. Hope the driver that caused the damage gets caught and pays the cost. 

Can't believe any negativity towards you.

Edited by Copthorneowl

38 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It would help if you could also

I'll give it my best shot but I cant promise anything.

Still struggling to see the fun in someone getting their car damaged that I presume they worked hard to get in the first place.

Must be my age.......

8 minutes ago, Handball_!! said:

Got my side window caved in on Wadsley Lane last night whilst in the match.

The £90 insurance excess is hilarious.

Still laughing about it now.

Read a while ago that some insurance companies are trying to say that claiming for a cracked windscreen etc should affect your no claims bonus.

If that had happened to my "prize possession" I would be very thankful someone had seen it happen and had the decency to report it.

I understand some people aren't as bothered about their cars as some of us are, but either way they can take a hell of a lot of money and inconvenience to get them fixed.

We'll done OP - you did the right thing lol I find parking across 2 spaces at an angle helps (I am joking of course) :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Spookone said:

If that had happened to my "prize possession" I would be very thankful someone had seen it happen and had the decency to report it.

I understand some people aren't as bothered about their cars as some of us are, but either way they can take a hell of a lot of money and inconvenience to get them fixed.

We'll done OP - you did the right thing lol I find parking across 2 spaces at an angle helps (I am joking of course) :ph34r:

I purposely crash into all cars parked like this in my £250 fiesta*

*Also obviously a joke, it was £350^

^We can go on forever with these jokes :)

Personally I believe the drivers actions were wrong and deserves reporting however having lived in Spain for a number of years it's the kind of thing I got used to , my Jeep went straight to the scrapyard when I got back here due to the  amount of damage to bumpers and doors , etc.

In fairness I did give it back out after a while as the number of times my car was blocked in by idiot drivers or deliberately in some cases as I had UK plates. 

16 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

My daughter has sprained her ankle and is on crutches, so we had to leave early.

As we entered the car park we watched a bloke crash into (very low speed) and scrape his car right down the side of another car, then drive off. I managed to get his reg. number and also took a picture of the region number of the victim's car.

Unfortunately I have come home and found the victim's reg. number didn't come out. So I am turning to Owlstalk.

Did you or someone you know come back to find your black car scratched in the rear driver's side corner and their bumper cracked and coming away. If so, and you want to report it, I have the perpetrator's reg. number.

That's smashing.