Black Car hit and scratched in Wednesdayite Car park.

51 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Nobody used the Americanism term "snowflake" before the last American election.

It's a shame people in the UK use this phrase. 

It's a sad generalisation and actually makes no sense whatsoever 

Especially when it's aimed at a 52 year old 

lol

10 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Good for you mate.  I'm almost neurotic with my car and parking I drive round and round trying to find a spot where cars can only park one side of me, or in the furthest spot from the entrance. Come back out and there'll be an old battered cortina or similar next to you and the car park empty.

Just going off for a couple of days away but taking Mrs Cop Owls car how bloody selfish am I.

I'm absolutely paranoid about it. I park as far away from other cars as possible, in an end space as far over as possible.  I can be   100 yards from the nearest car but, as you say, when you get back some imbecile has parked a two door rust bucket 6 inches away. I've even parked  in the last bay next to the hatched emergency services area thinking it was a great spot. With loads of bays empty someone parked in the hatched area next to my drivers door!   Whats wrong with people !

8 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Nobody used the Americanism term "snowflake" before the last American election.

It's a shame people in the UK use this phrase. 

It's a sad generalisation and actually makes no sense whatsoever as a snowflake is already used as a phrase to describe snow. Hopefully this silly phase will pass.

Stop being a snowflake lol

15 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I'm absolutely paranoid about it. I park as far away from other cars as possible, in an end space as far over as possible.  I can be   100 yards from the nearest car but, as you say, when you get back some imbecile has parked a two door rust bucket 6 inches away. I've even parked  in the last bay next to the hatched emergency services area thinking it was a great spot. With loads of bays empty someone parked in the hatched area next to my drivers door!   Whats wrong with people !

Winds me up too.

I think some people just need to feel like they "belong".

The dash cams we bought have parking sensors. If somebody hits you whilst parks it records it. Not sure how but the other night I was covering the windscreen because it was frosty and it recorded it

Edited by darra