Black Car hit and scratched in Wednesdayite Car park.

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

They were obviously a bit caveman and went a bit far but for her to chase them down the road and commit criminal damage I do find that unjustifiable. 

There was a very easy way that they could have avoided having their wing mirror ripped off.

4 minutes ago, markowl said:

A bit caveman?

He tried to grope her.

Welcome to 2017 mate. That sort of stuff isn't acceptable these days. 

You sound like a snowflake

When did he try to grope her?

She seemed to be aggravated when he pulled closer to her (in order to be inside the lane) The only point I see his arm near her is on her back after she'd smacked his left wing mirror. And that didn't look threatening, more of a calm down thing. The cyclist appears to be psychotic, she was the only one being aggressive.

She committed criminal damage, is that not what this thread is about?

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You sound like a snowflake

When did he try to grope her?

She seemed to be aggravated when he pulled closer to her (in order to be inside the lane) The only point I see his arm near her is on her back after she'd smacked his left wing mirror. And that didn't look threatening, more of a calm down thing. The cyclist appears to be psychotic, she was the only one being aggressive.

She committed criminal damage, is that not what this thread is about?

OK. 

Those poor gallant gentlemen were only engaging in light hearted banter.

My bad.

Sorry for being a snowflake (whatever that means)

24 minutes ago, markowl said:

OK. 

Those poor gallant gentlemen were only engaging in light hearted banter.

My bad.

Sorry for being a snowflake (whatever that means)

I never said they were gallant, you said she was groped. I hope you're not a judge/ copper.

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a term used to characterise youth who became adults in the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. It is considered derogatory.

AKA Millenial

17 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I never said they were gallant, you said she was groped. I hope you're not a judge/ copper.

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a term used to characterise youth who became adults in the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. It is considered derogatory.

AKA Millenial

Maybe I've got morals and standards.

16 hours ago, almy20 said:

I read this post with sadness.

First of all it is very sad that anyone can hit someone else's car in their absence without leaving a note etc etc !

Secondly, it is equally sad to see some on here crying "snitch" whilst, of course, they would be the first to be outraged if it had been their car which had been so damaged.

Perhaps,as a dinosaur and in those days, we didn't need to be concerned about such events !

The important points are claims and loss of no claims bonus and, especially for younger drivers, that is a massive issue.:wacko:

Half-term innit bro

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Same standards as Monk?

Can you tell me where he groped her?

OK grope may not be the right word but, in this day and age, treating women like that, is unacceptable don't you agree?

Or are you in agreement with the caveman approach?

13 minutes ago, markowl said:

OK grope may not be the right word but, in this day and age, treating women like that, is unacceptable don't you agree?

Or are you in agreement with the caveman approach?

Grope is definitely not the right word.

As I said originally, it's way out of order, it was me that mentioned he was cavaeman.

But she looks mental, I'd steer well clear of folk like her.

It sounds as though it was a stunt anyway

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign