Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

He's always been a talent with a bit of an attitude problem.

It's a good situation to have him on loan though, as any messing around on his part and we just send him straight back. Think he has a lot to offer though so hope he stays, he's played in the PL in the past and should be more than good enough for this division.

1 minute ago, trev said:

He has some attitude....it's not new information.

Every team needs that...if he performs on the pitch and he doesn't disrupt the squad then I don't care if he's mardy sometimes. 

I am always mardy 

4 minutes ago, trev said:

He has some attitude....it's not new information.

Every team needs that...if he performs on the pitch and he doesn't disrupt the squad then I don't care if he's mardy sometimes. 

if he disrupts the squad, Carlos will boot him to the land of LM. it really is that simple

Hope that assist/near goal will get him more game time vs brighton and he doesn't end up like buckley with lack of chances or even worse like abdi, mcgugan etc

5 mins wont get him match fit and firing and it seemed to have frustrated him going by lack of celebration, better man management of talented players needed?

4 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Hope that assist/near goal will get him more game time vs brighton and he doesn't end up like buckley with lack of chances or even worse like abdi, mcgugan etc

5 mins wont get him match fit and firing and it seemed to have frustrated him going by lack of celebration, better man management of talented players needed?

Or, players stopping acting like 5 year olds?

7 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Or, players stopping acting like 5 year olds?

In a perfect world yes but as player power grows it'll probably get worse, even costa at top of league has been turned by china and payet at west ham got arse on whilst on 100+k a week!

Money in ruining footy shocker

Edited by Ash77

FF did the right thing to steer it in, Huddersfield had two players there who could have intercepted his shot as it didn't have much pace on it. It wasn't an empty net, so FF was doing what good strikers do.

Edited by UEA Owl

1 hour ago, swfc-dan said:

He did well for the 2nd goal.

Looks more dangerous than Reach to me, Wallace scored so Reach's place is definately in jeopardy. I'd give Macca a start next game, he's made an impact and Reach hasn't been cutting it.

Exactly. Reach not performing as well as he should. Needs to know that he isn't guaranteed that spot. I'd stick Wallace left and macca right next game. Reaches pace might be useful against tired legs later in game. 

Wallace often goes off around 60 minutes, maybe that was the plan today. Wallace scores a peach so he stays on longer. Not a big surprise if that's the case.

I want MacManaman to start, I think he would improve us but it's not my decision.