Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

7 minutes ago, mirodo said:

Rhodes was given the green light to travel to South Yorkshire in the early evening, and successfully underwent a medical and agreed personal terms.

However, there were a number of financial issues that still needed to be tied up in the wake of Middlesbrough’s 1-1 draw with West Brom, and these took longer to finalise than expected.

As a result, the final paperwork was not submitted until the final minutes of the transfer window, and even by midnight, it was still unclear whether the deal had gone through in time. A binding decision should be announced this morning, with Rhodes understandably keen to draw a line under what has proved to be a difficult 12-month spell on Teesside.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/15061023.Middlesbrough__Dramatic_late_confusion_as_Jordan_Rhodes__proposed_Sheffield_Wednesday_move_remains_unconfirmed/

It is now technically this morning. More like the northern echo reporter can't be bothered to wait around for a decision either way and is off to bed and will update when he gets up.

4 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

Thanks for that. My 18 month old daughter was sick all over her bed, getting it in her hair at 11:00 tonight. Had to give her a bath which she cried through. Finally got her back in bed and sleeping. I got in bed, checked my phone for news on JR and your joke made laugh my ass off. 

Well im at the age now where my 19 yo daughter gets sick in her hair and on her bed mate. It doesnt get any easier.

Have a good one.