Whinging Geordies

20 minutes ago, swafty said:

Watch this vlog its brilliant....the bit where he moans about the fans :tango:

It's funny how fans can be so biased. You get it everywhere I've ever been to watch football. Fans baying for a 'foul' and I'm there thinking. No he got the ball... ob iously.  

Edited by Daizan10
CHeese

51 minutes ago, prowl said:

What, all of them?

I've not met all of them but of the ones I have met some have been top blokes and some haven't..... a bit like our fans and most fans for that matter.

We won, they didn't. Let's move on.

Yep, all of them to some degree. Dreadful animals.

I've heard many toon fans saying they hadn't been impressed with anyone and no one has given them a game. Then when we do, they get offended and say it was some kind of cup final/don't play like that often etc.

Its a byproduct of being "too good for the league" that makes teams desperate to beat you and if they don't get over that they won't go up. 

As for Ross Wallace, his experience with the foul on Anita was quite crucial too. He knew what he was doing. I'd think they'd have a right to whinge about that but for all their first half diving.

They were lucky not to get a good humping in the end.

2 hours ago, heppers said:

I don't mind the scots at all but Geordies are just like Scousers. Lazy, lying, delusional. Can't stand them.

love it that we have beaten them 2 years on the bounce.

Ridiculous.

They are annoying as football fans at times, but to generalise all geordies and scousers is mental.

3 minutes ago, heppers said:

Don't bring sensibility to my life. They all stink.

There will be plenty of them that think you do too!

They are just ordinary people and football fans same as us.

Edited by Utah Owl

5 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

With regard to the 'Wallace corner' incident, I didn't see it, but I feel that Wallace, and several other players of other clubs,seem to me to be stretching the Laws of the game to it's fullest extent. To claim that the ball is on the line, when quite obviously, only a fraction of the ball is on the line , in fact overhanging the line, is stretching it to the very limits. The gain must be minimal, so why do it. 

I played as a winger and when ever I got a corner I would also place the ball overhanging the quadrant, this gave me at least half to one step more on grass as opposed to running straight from an artificial surface and striking the ball, I never used to look whether there was sufficient grass for my run up, just did to eliminate any disadvantage that may or not be there.

Edited by daleblue

47 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Ridiculous.

They are annoying as football fans at times, but to generalise all geordies and scousers is mental.

And once again last night we had our fair share of complete nobs in attendance....hope no one got hurt by the full bottle of whatever that was thrown 30 rows forward when we scored....and hope the aggressive arse holes enjoyed telling their mates all night that they'd been theatening anyone who objected to being stood in front of, that must have made them feel really good although the story comes to a complete dead end when folk stand up to them and they have to skulk off without taking the next step. Unfortunately these days I see more Wednesday fans being nobs at games that the opponents 

5 hours ago, domSWFC said:

With how well Newcastle have been doing this season, and the reputation of the Newcastle support I expected it to be an electric Atmosphere. I thought they'd have the home end rocking, and Wednesday providing the usual great support from our end. But no, they have become like Chelsea I guess. Win a few games, and then expect to win every game then spit the dummy out when you are beat. 

Their support was well and truly shocking. And I never thought I'd say that about Newcastle. I think I heard them sing twice in 90 minutes. And once, they were laughed at by the Wednesday fans who drowned them out with "What the duck in a shell was that"

I think that repost was aimed at their pathetic attempt with the lights. As it was limited to top tier behind the main camera it probably wasn't picked up on TV.

8 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Seriously, for 80 minutes all those flippers did was moan and whinge about the professional job we did on em. I can't recall every seeing and listening to a game where fans and players moaned as much.

The highlight of it for me was when they were whining about that Ross Wallace corner that delayed play for a good 30 seconds so the ref could trudge over to Wallace to check if the ball was actually in the flipping "quadrant". After trudging all that way only to be greeted by a cheeky little grinning Ross Wallace, he then trudged all the way back again. That really was a perfect moment for me, Ross Wallace is such a little "tinker". People slate the man on here quite a bit but he adds a lot to our squad. His experience is vital.

It's hard not to get carried away with that result but to turn those over in their own backyard with 50,000 cry babies and a further 11 cry babies on the pitch was just magnificent. Play like that for the rest of the season and we have every chance of catching em!

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/12/sheffield-wednesday-fans-comment-thought-newcastle-supporters-well-worth-read-newcastle-united/

On 27 December 2016 at 17:25, Bluesteel said:

Really friendly people. 

They aren't really you know. Very insular. Like to laugh at their own jokes and think they are funny.

mostly live in stinky council houses and eat Greggs.

Geordies are dreadful creatures.